clariceedward

Energy Healing - Does it really work?

This is a late response because I recently found being mentioned in this thread. 

There have been dozens of clinical studies showing the effectiveness of distant healing on people, animals and plants. You can do a search for “A Review of Distant Healing Studies” and find many references. A good review is at www.thehealingtrust.org.uk/node/134

The Facebook Qigong Distant Energy Healing page has over 200,000 Likes and thousands of people have posted how the free distant healing sessions have helped them overcome pain, anxiety, depression and many dis-eases. For the last several years, about once a month, there has been a 4—5 day free distant healing event that anyone can join. 

Not everyone gets helped with energy (qi) healing but many people have been helped. There is no modality that I am aware of that works for everyone all the time. 

Some claim that placebo is the reason for the healing effect in energy healing but the fact that clinical studies show it works on animals and plants seem to contradict this idea. Placebo is a real factor in a lot of healing but when children, plants and animals respond to energy healing then placebo can probably be ruled out as a factor.  

Like others mentioned in the thread, I have no record of Clarice Edward working with me but she could have joined the free sessions and there would be no record. Chronic issues can take longer to heal but they can also heal very quickly.

Having one’s own practice is very beneficial and recommended but sometimes an extra qi boost can be very beneficial and help to release blockages that may be difficult to release on your own. Many people don’t have the time for a dedicated practice so sometimes using other sources can help release blockages and build one’s field. 

I understand why people would be skeptical of distant healing. I was very skeptical when first hearing about it and I had been around alternative healing for many years. What convinced me that distant healing was valid is that Qigong Master Zi Sheng Wang would go to Tibet and transmit qi to groups of people in different cities in the US and the qi was as strong and palpable as if he was in the room doing a healing session. Master Wang now resides in Tibet and China. 

Not only is there plenty of anecdotal evidence, there are also many scientific studies that validate the effectiveness of distant healing. I feel the distant qi or energy healing may help the mind/body to come into energetic balance so that the latent healing abilities of the person can heal itself. Like any modality, distant healing won’t help everyone but many people report they get great results. 

Peace,

Michael Mohoric

• Like 1