yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

I know this is really wild -- but the chi sex is etheric sex and actually when you open your pineal gland from your heart energy - then you can perceive other people's internal emotional energies more precisely then actual physical sex enables.

So yeah - real reality - it means that our personal desires and personal will power is an illusion - desire is just an instinctual reaction from the chi energy.

So if you build up your male chi energy then females will instinctly have orgasmic reactions to you.

So if you want to attract the females that is what is required.

But I'm just saying you can have lots of sex without needing physical contact.

I mean females arching their backs, shuddering in orgasms, etc. haha. You have ejaculation but just up your spine.

I'm not recommending this. I'm just saying that it is possible and physical contact is not necessary - it just makes things more messy.

Hey I have a question about that. I've not had any experience as dramatic as yours, but I have noticed lately that if I'm having a conversation with a girl and especially if I'm making eye contact with her it feels really good, and I notice electrical sensations n such. Judging from the girl's expression she seems to be feeling pretty nice as well. What's going on here?

Hey I have a question about that. I've not had any experience as dramatic as yours, but I have noticed lately that if I'm having a conversation with a girl and especially if I'm making eye contact with her it feels really good, and I notice electrical sensations n such. Judging from the girl's expression she seems to be feeling pretty nice as well. What's going on here?

your biophoton spirit energy is going out of your eyes and into hers. Eye contact is the most direct easiest way of energy transmission.

So basically she's sucking up your spirit energy and this in turn creates a vacuum that pulls up more heart chi and pulls up more jing and then pulls up more sex energy.

She in turn is pulling your energy down to her sex center.

So it depends on her frequency of energy - it can be a heart activation for her or if she's a perv then her frequency will be to get into your pants to get you to ejaculate and that will be a deconversion of your energy.

See it is holographic reality - you then experience her internal energy inside your own body.....

Reverse breathing is not too wild.

You can just do it a mild way

Actually the MIND controls your breath.

So if you quiet the mind - what happens is that if your chi energy builds up then the physical breathing is less necessary.

It is like electrolysis. You don't need water because you create it from the chi merging the hydrogen and oxygen.

Same with breathing. The body will pulsate with electromagnetic energy that is breathing energy into you -

So reverse breathing is just a beginning practice - just do it mild - the main thing is it helps the sublimation.

Well, What's the advanced form of the practice?

I know this is really wild -- but the chi sex is etheric sex and actually when you open your pineal gland from your heart energy - then you can perceive other people's internal emotional energies more precisely then actual physical sex enables.

So yeah - real reality - it means that our personal desires and personal will power is an illusion - desire is just an instinctual reaction from the chi energy.

So if you build up your male chi energy then females will instinctly have orgasmic reactions to you.

So if you want to attract the females that is what is required.

But I'm just saying you can have lots of sex without needing physical contact.

I mean females arching their backs, shuddering in orgasms, etc. haha. You have ejaculation but just up your spine.

I'm not recommending this. I'm just saying that it is possible and physical contact is not necessary - it just makes things more messy.

Cool, What do you mean messy though?

Reverse breathing is not too wild.

You can just do it a mild way

Actually the MIND controls your breath.

So if you quiet the mind - what happens is that if your chi energy builds up then the physical breathing is less necessary.

It is like electrolysis. You don't need water because you create it from the chi merging the hydrogen and oxygen.

Same with breathing. The body will pulsate with electromagnetic energy that is breathing energy into you -

So reverse breathing is just a beginning practice - just do it mild - the main thing is it helps the sublimation.

your biophoton spirit energy is going out of your eyes and into hers. Eye contact is the most direct easiest way of energy transmission.

So basically she's sucking up your spirit energy and this in turn creates a vacuum that pulls up more heart chi and pulls up more jing and then pulls up more sex energy.

She in turn is pulling your energy down to her sex center.

So it depends on her frequency of energy - it can be a heart activation for her or if she's a perv then her frequency will be to get into your pants to get you to ejaculate and that will be a deconversion of your energy.

See it is holographic reality - you then experience her internal energy inside your own body.....

Ahhhhh that explains a lot. So my roommate who is a perv lol dances and models slutty outfits while some of the girls at school who are more interested in cultivation don't act that way, but like to talk to me a lot.

Well, What's the advanced form of the practice?

Cool, What do you mean messy though?

Advanced form of reverse breathing?

It's just how slow and deep the breathing is.

So your diaphragm goes down on the in breath.

You can also -- on the in breath - flex the sphincter - again this activates your parasympathetic vagus nerve - that is for the internal orgasm.

Called "anal breathing"

You can also flex the PC muscle - and so you are then with all those actions - diaphragm, sphincter, PC - you are compressing your lower tan tien.

The physical breathing exercise then -- the main purpose is as the in breath goes in then the sublimation of the sex fluid.

So the more your mind empties out then the slower and deeper the breathing.

One theory is that the carbon dioxide increase from holding the breath - it forces more iron into your body as the blood has to then release oxygen to make up for the lack of oxygen from your lungs. So the increased iron then increases the chi energy - because it is a positive ion.

So the chi energy is from positive ions. The oxygen is a negative ion.

Once when I was in first grade I held my breath till I passed out. That is technically - medically - - impossible to do - -because normally your anterior cingulate gyrus over-rides your prefrontal cortex will or intention to hold the breath.

But anyway there are other factors - the power of the emotional energy.

So what happens is that the lungs convert from sadness to courage with the slower longer breaths.

So the deep breathing of the lungs creates courage which then converts the passion lust of the heart into COMPASSION.

And from the compassion you then increase the chi energy.

The physical sex messy comment was kind of a joke -- but the mutual internal orgasms can be done - or I did them in public - with strangers -- all the time - because this stuff is instinctual.

If you build up chi energy it triggers the female vagus nerve connected to the female cervix for the female internal orgasm.

So it is from your heart compassion energy through your pineal gland transmitting the chi energy.

So it is LOVE energy and instinctively - it AUTOMATICALLY triggers a mutual internal orgasm - as your chi energy transmits out of your pineal gland it creates a vaccum that then sucks up the female jing energy from the female as she orgasms -- thereby triggering mutual climax at the same time.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Advanced form of reverse breathing?

It's just how slow and deep the breathing is.

So your diaphragm goes down on the in breath.

You can also -- on the in breath - flex the sphincter - again this activates your parasympathetic vagus nerve - that is for the internal orgasm.

Called "anal breathing"

You can also flex the PC muscle - and so you are then with all those actions - diaphragm, sphincter, PC - you are compressing your lower tan tien.

The physical breathing exercise then -- the main purpose is as the in breath goes in then the sublimation of the sex fluid.

So the more your mind empties out then the slower and deeper the breathing.

One theory is that the carbon dioxide increase from holding the breath - it forces more iron into your body as the blood has to then release oxygen to make up for the lack of oxygen from your lungs. So the increased iron then increases the chi energy - because it is a positive ion.

So the chi energy is from positive ions. The oxygen is a negative ion.

Once when I was in first grade I held my breath till I passed out. That is technically - medically - - impossible to do - -because normally your anterior cingulate gyrus over-rides your prefrontal cortex will or intention to hold the breath.

But anyway there are other factors - the power of the emotional energy.

So what happens is that the lungs convert from sadness to courage with the slower longer breaths.

So the deep breathing of the lungs creates courage which then converts the passion lust of the heart into COMPASSION.

And from the compassion you then increase the chi energy.

The physical sex messy comment was kind of a joke -- but the mutual internal orgasms can be done - or I did them in public - with strangers -- all the time - because this stuff is instinctual.

If you build up chi energy it triggers the female vagus nerve connected to the female cervix for the female internal orgasm.

So it is from your heart compassion energy through your pineal gland transmitting the chi energy.

So it is LOVE energy and instinctively - it AUTOMATICALLY triggers a mutual internal orgasm - as your chi energy transmits out of your pineal gland it creates a vaccum that then sucks up the female jing energy from the female as she orgasms -- thereby triggering mutual climax at the same time.

I'll get right to it.

When the body is still the body creates Jing.

When the breath is still the Jing creates Qi.

When the mind is still the Qi creates Shen.

When all three are unmoving the third combines with the second and then the second with the first to make one.

Jing goes into an empty pot, it is like water. If you build an excess it will overflow and exit through the penis.

Jing in a large quantity on its own can be harmful. Meditation without transmutation can be harmful.

You must lower the heart of fire, the mind and the spirit below the pot (lower Dan tien) in order to heat the stove and bring the jing/water in the pot to a boil. The steam steam thus rising will be converted to Qi/vitality in the mco. This is how to eliminate sexual desire and transmute the jing to qi.

If you cannot do this, forget about meditation.

• Like 1

Yes, That's why I'm going to manifest the perfect girlfriend. Then all of my problems involving relationships will be solved. Yeah.

You've been watching too much of The Secret...

Manifestation is possible, but not with an empty energy reserve, and I don't mean Jing.

• Like 1

I tried physical stimulation and my own experience was it just made things worse.

I've given you two other sources saying the same thing - Mantak Chia is wrong.

Gary Clyman says this and also the original teachings - Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Unless you are impotent then the deer exercise would be o.k.

So no ejaculation and no physical stimulation.

Empty the mind - reverse breathing -- do horse stance - do "moving of yin and yang"

Presto - amazing internal orgasms.

I just sit in full lotus and usually have an internal orgasm just after an hour of full lotus meditation.

But see when I did psychic mutual climaxes - that was tantra - and I don't do that anymore.

I was not building up my energy and it was too dirty of a practice. haha.

But that's when I had 20 mutual orgasms a day - for five years.

not just internal for me - but internal also for the female. At the same time.

So will this also give me the ability to cause orgasms in females?

Edited by yondaime109

You've been watching too much of The Secret... Manifestation is possible, but not with an empty energy reserve, and I don't mean Jing.

Yeah, I tried seminal retention to see if I'd finally manifest something, But since I didn't do anything to sublimate it I only ended up getting angrier.

Didnt read the other replies apologies..

but focus on/conjure up emotions of appreciation and love

and consider what you need to accomplish before death.

There is some extremism about so called "emptiness" on this board.. I wouldnt take it all as gospel

peace

They say that there are two urges in life: 'eros' and 'thanatos' - or will and desire to seek life and the sensations of life and the will and desire to seek death and ending of life things....people will kill themselves when thanatos outweighs eros...you will know when things are like this - there won't even be a question of whether its time to kill yourself - you will be driven to do it subconsciously with such strength that it is as overwhelming as scratching a terrible itch...

I've noticed a common theme on this forum is all these young men that are frustrated in finding female companionship. Now in my experience I've noticed that more often than naught that these same guys who are frustrated at not having a female don't do the most obvious and straight forward thing that there is to do to get one......ASK!

It's so incredibly simple and yet I see so many guys complain about not having a gf and yet they never ask one out! I mean duh!!! lol. I mean if you really want a girl that bad then what do you really have to loose by asking one out? Right now you don't have one, the worst thing she could say is "no" and then your still in the same place you started and you have lost nothing. On the other hand she could say "yes" and then problem solved lol.

In the past I've gone out with lots of women. What was my great and mysterious technique for doing so? Asking them out lol. Did I ever get turned down? sure. Was it the end of the world? of course not, its not like I was going out with them in the first place, so I just moved on and asked the next girl out lol.

Ok so enough of the mundane. Here is the real reason why guys are reluctant to ask a girl out. They identify with the form skandha as being who they are. They think they are their body, they identify with their body as being who they really are. This is also the same reason girls stress so much about their appearance, they think they are their body. When you realize you are not your body, and you stop identifying yourself as being your body then it wont matter to you if someone thinks your attractive, and wants to go or not go out with you!

Now perhaps your thinking that your not just worried about how they think you look. Perhaps you are afraid that if you start to talk to them they won't like you. Well now you are identifying with your thoughts as being you. You are not your thoughts, your thoughts are not you. Your thoughts are just your conditioning. Your thoughts are a complicated conglomeration of your senses, mass media, culture, family, and what you make of all of it. So you think if you start talking they will think your stupid or not good enough. Who knows they might not like how you think. If you realize that you are not your thoughts, its no big deal, you just move on to the next one and someone is bound to like how you think no matter how weird it is lol.

But if you think you are your thoughts, and someone does not like how you think and rejects that, then of course this is a tragic blow to the false self ego you have created through all of that conditioning. So the answer is to let go of identifying with your thoughts as being you. Part of that conditioning these days are these unrealistic movies where the "stud" never gets turned down, so young guys see this and think that if they get turned down something must be wrong with them. Well guess what, movies are not reality lol.

How do you do that you ask? Well that's what meditation is for. You look at these issues, you look at them as a detached observer and you see what is really going on until the facade dissolves and you see what reality is. Every problem you have in your life, everything that stresses you out and everything that frustrates you, including your girl troubles (or if your a girl your boy troubles) is because you have an incorrect idea of who and what you really are.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 1

I'm not trying to get a specific girl either, So I can't simply just ask her. I don't even know who she is. I just wrote down that I wanted a girl whom I find naturally beautiful, Tall, Had nice and kind personality but a bit tomboyish and cut kick my ass.

Asked out a Guatemalan girl at the beginning of the year, Rejected me because I was black.

How many girls have you asked out since then?

I'm not trying to get a specific girl either, So I can't simply just ask her. I don't even know who she is. I just wrote down that I wanted a girl whom I find naturally beautiful, Tall, Had nice and kind personality but a bit tomboyish and cut kick my ass.

So ask out any girl that fits that description.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Asked out a Guatemalan girl at the beginning of the year, Rejected me because I was black.

No biggie, ask out someone else if you want to lol. I asked out a black girl once and got rejected cause I'm white, just the way it goes, but its no reflection on who you are.

How many girls have you asked out since then?

So ask out any girl that fits that description.

I've hit on a lot of girls. I'm an aries, So I'm extremely direct. But they've all rejected me, But then again I do tell them I stalk them on facebook.

No biggie, ask out someone else if you want to lol. I asked out a black girl once and got rejected cause I'm white, just the way it goes, but its no reflection on who you are.

It's not, It's motivating though.

I've noticed a common theme on this forum is all these young men that are frustrated in finding female companionship. Now in my experience I've noticed that more often than naught that these same guys who are frustrated at not having a female don't do the most obvious and straight forward thing that there is to do to get one......ASK!

It's so incredibly simple and yet I see so many guys complain about not having a gf and yet they never ask one out! I mean duh!!! lol. I mean if you really want a girl that bad then what do you really have to loose by asking one out? Right now you don't have one, the worst thing she could say is "no" and then your still in the same place you started and you have lost nothing. On the other hand she could say "yes" and then problem solved lol.

In the past I've gone out with lots of women. What was my great and mysterious technique for doing so? Asking them out lol. Did I ever get turned down? sure. Was it the end of the world? of course not, its not like I was going out with them in the first place, so I just moved on and asked the next girl out lol.

Ok so enough of the mundane. Here is the real reason why guys are reluctant to ask a girl out. They identify with the form skandha as being who they are. They think they are their body, they identify with their body as being who they really are. This is also the same reason girls stress so much about their appearance, they think they are their body. When you realize you are not your body, and you stop identifying yourself as being your body then it wont matter to you if someone thinks your attractive, and wants to go or not go out with you!

Now perhaps your thinking that your not just worried about how they think you look. Perhaps you are afraid that if you start to talk to them they won't like you. Well now you are identifying with your thoughts as being you. You are not your thoughts, your thoughts are not you. Your thoughts are just your conditioning. Your thoughts are a complicated conglomeration of your senses, mass media, culture, family, and what you make of all of it. So you think if you start talking they will think your stupid or not good enough. Who knows they might not like how you think. If you realize that you are not your thoughts, its no big deal, you just move on to the next one and someone is bound to like how you think no matter how weird it is lol.

But if you think you are your thoughts, and someone does not like how you think and rejects that, then of course this is a tragic blow to the false self ego you have created through all of that conditioning. So the answer is to let go of identifying with your thoughts as being you. Part of that conditioning these days are these unrealistic movies where the "stud" never gets turned down, so young guys see this and think that if they get turned down something must be wrong with them. Well guess what, movies are not reality lol.

How do you do that you ask? Well that's what meditation is for. You look at these issues, you look at them as a detached observer and you see what is really going on until the facade dissolves and you see what reality is. Every problem you have in your life, everything that stresses you out and everything that frustrates you, including your girl troubles (or if your a girl your boy troubles) is because you have an incorrect idea of who and what you really are.

Mindblowing, I never would've there was something wise to be found on the internet. But here it is. Right here. This is what we need in psychology books.

It's not, It's motivating though.

only if you identify with the body as being you like I said, you loose nothing by asking. Btw don't "hit on girls" ask them out, and don't stalk them on facebook, and don't tell them you stalk them. That is also clinging, You have to let go.

Mindblowing, I never would've there was something wise to be found on the internet. But here it is. Right here. This is what we need in psychology books.

Well thanks, but I didn't come up with it, its just what Buddha has already said for a long time lol. :P

only if you identify with the body as being you like I said, you loose nothing by asking. Btw don't "hit on girls" ask them out, and don't stalk them on facebook, and don't tell them you stalk them. That is also clinging, You have to let go.

Yeah, It's kind of because most of the girls in my immediate vicinity aren't worth the effort. California's full of dumb bimbos.

Edited by yondaime109

Why shouldn't I just kill myself right now? I'm just going to get reincarnated anyway. Why even bother becoming a genius or anything great for that matter if we're all supposedly omnipotent gods that transcend time and space.

Because as with most things in life, reincarnation is not guaranteed. There is no 100% proof that it exists. For all we know, once your brain stops functioning, the spark disappears forever, never to be reignited again. I'm not going to give you the cliche "but you have so much to live for" speech, but hey, the world is a huge place, filled with some amazing people and places that are more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Give it a shot - you just might like it. You're going to die within the next ~70 years anyway, so why rush it?

(Sorry if somebody else has already said this - I didn't feel like reading through every post in the thread.)