11bkq6a.jpg

All right guys and gals, I have to ask you this: :D

Do we have "taoist immortal lovers" on board, a loving couple which practices taoist alchemy together with the goal to raise up together and exist forever in happiness as immortal lovers in the realm of the taoist immortals?

...one of my not so obvious traits is that I'm pretty romantic, haha! :blush:

And I think this would be a pretty awesome goal to achieve.

• Like 5

I just want to add few things here. I think in the real world, these couples are rare. I mean that during one's cultivation process, you would discover your past life or any point of your past lives. Somehow, you may become attracted to someone else other than your current partner. The chance that your current partner is also your soul mate from your previous life is really, really rare. I also believe that the love you had with your previous life partner is far stronger. I am still single but I know my past life and I always have dreams about this old lady. I think she was my partner in my previous life. In my previous life or the previous life seems to be exerting enough karmic force in my current time, I was a soldier and died very young. :)

I am a romantic too but in a Wagnerian, tragic sense. So, I don't expect to be an easy ride at all.....

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

11bkq6a.jpg

All right guys and gals, I have to ask you this: :D

Do we have "taoist immortal lovers" on board, a loving couple which practices taoist alchemy together with the goal to raise up together and exist forever in happiness as immortal lovers in the realm of the taoist immortals?

...one of my not so obvious traits is that I'm pretty romantic, haha! :blush:

And I think this would be a pretty awesome goal to achieve.

Im in the market, but im not looking. just available... find that looking just causes undue stress and depression, so if there's any practicioners looking for what i've got, im there. HAW like anything could come of it :P

• Like 2

Jesus wasn't able to do it. Buddha couldn't do it. Lao Tsu didn't even try.

I hope some couple out there can make the legend.

• Like 4

Yes, I was chatting with a friend and was told that it is very, very difficult to find a high level, resonant partner.

Perhaps Jesus did it with Mary Magdalene, but it has been kept hush-hush?

I like your Jesus with May Magdalene concept. This is also part of most gnostic Christians beliefs.

On finding a resonant partner... Is it harder to find? Or, harder to be open to letting in?

Best, Jeff

• Like 2

I like your Jesus with May Magdalene concept. This is also part of most gnostic Christians beliefs.

I'm sure about it. Why do we want to mess up an already perfect story? Jesus story was so clever that I had to buy it because I couldn't come up with a better scheme.

A brand new story is more appealing to me. There are about 7 billion people on earth now. I still have 1 in 7 billion chance to make it the first. :)

• Like 1

Dorian,

I do believe that those outfits and body types that you highlighted above are NOT necessary in an "immortal lover..." :)

LOL! I didn't say that!

Then why did you choose that image?

Don't you recognize them? They were two main characters of a BBC tv series and they could have been the model immortal lovers...but tragically they ended up as enemies instead!

Thank god for fanfiction...

Nope. Sorry, this chica does not watch TV... :)

Merlin & Morgana :wub:

How many tears I shed for them... :(

I don't watch tv also...just vids on the net, lol!

Edited by Dorian Black

Are these types of comments necessary?

i was serious.

I genuinely believe if there is going to be another messiah, the message cannot NOT be agape love and mutual equality.

And it goes right hand in hand with practicing couples, since sexuality isnt a genuine factor in personal practices and relationships.

If we're going ot talk about how jesus, buddha, and lao tzu were great people who practiced but had no mate, then why cant we discuss how great equality is, and the people who have struggled to exemplify true and unconditional Love?

The modern world is chock full of messiahs who arent trying to tell you how to live your life, but providing the example.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 2

And it goes right hand in hand with practicing couples, since sexuality isnt a genuine factor in personal practices and relationships.

:

:

The modern world is chock full of messiahs who arent trying to tell you how to live your life, but providing the example.

Great. I'm waiting for you and your lover to make the gay legend. :)

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 2

Hi Dorian. Help me to understand how your tears assist your cultivation practices? (Or, are you just being melodramatic (in your romantic way)?) :)

Hmmm...

I think they assist my cultivation practice in that way that being triggered by witnessing such a terrible and tragic waste of potential (for great internal development and for a fulfilling relationship with a soulmate), they give me post-depression-phase the fierce determination not to waste my own potential and to make it better than they did.

Edited by Dorian Black

From my chat with my friend, as well as what I intuit... you probably need to start from an energetically clear point. Major and minor blockages released. All 7 (+many smaller ones) chakras functioning harmoniously. That means central channel clean and clear. Open heart. Open upper dan tien. Open crown. Free flow of k. All that jazz.

Then, you need to resonate with ones partners's clean and clear 7 chakras.

Hi Rainbowviein,

Seems like your friend has a pretty high standard... All chakras clear and wide open with everything working harmoniously... Seems to me that it is very rare to find one person like that in a city, let alone two for a couple...

Maybe i am just a romantic, but I would say that as long as both parties have an open heart and resonate; they can help each other find and move past their respective obstructions. :)

Best wishes, Jeff

• Like 2

Hi Rainbowviein,

Seems like your friend has a pretty high standard... All chakras clear and wide open with everything working harmoniously... Seems to me that it is very rare to find one person like that in a city, let alone two for a couple...

Maybe i am just a romantic, but I would say that as long as both parties have an open heart and resonate; they can help each other find and move past their respective obstructions. :)

Best wishes, Jeff

No, it is not a too high of the standard. It is what would happen when you have achieved some sorts of high degree of cultivation. You can see your typical, mundane relation to be a waste of time. As soon as you can see how it will unfold, you know the those relationship isn't right for you. You are not interested in them. That's how I feel most of the times. Seriously, if you are on the path to enlightenment and to Tao, you won't find excuses for yourself to get laid. Now, one shouldn't compare the social situation of the ancients to the today. Today, our society is more freer. So, men and women can be free to pursue the cultivation process without needing to fulfill some social roles they are given by the world they are living in. Also, the idea of love is much different coming from a highly cultivated person than someone who is still trapped in the skandha of forms.

• Like 1

No, it is not a too high of the standard. It is what would happen when you have achieved some sorts of high degree of cultivation. You can see your typical, mundane relation to be a waste of time. As soon as you can see how it will unfold, you know the those relationship isn't right for you. You are not interested in them. That's how I feel most of the times. Seriously, if you are on the path to enlightenment and to Tao, you won't find excuses for yourself to get laid. Now, one shouldn't compare the social situation of the ancients to the today. Today, our society is more freer. So, men and women can be free to pursue the cultivation process without needing to fulfill some social roles they are given by the world they are living in. Also, the idea of love is much different coming from a highly cultivated person than someone who is still trapped in the skandha of forms.

Hi ChiForce,

I would definitely agree that the concept of "love" is different for a highly cultivated person. A true outflowing (or giving), rather than a romantic "exchange" type of relationship. But, my point above was that one does not need to have full clarity (or all chakras open) to have a loving spiritual partnership. A energetic "loop" can be created between a couple based at the heart (as with a guru connection) that helps both grow spiritually.

Best wishes, Jeff

• Like 1

Jesus wasn't able to do it. Buddha couldn't do it. Lao Tsu didn't even try.

I hope some couple out there can make the legend.

Do you think they care about doing things not worthy of their time?

• Like 1

I can't imagine being with anyone for the rest of eternity. I get bored with people easily.

Regarding Immortality and Immortals, you know what they said in Highlander.

"There can be Only One"

• Like 1

Maybe we need older role models than Jesus, Buddha and Lao Tsu.

Shakti and Shiva, Nuwa and Fuxi.

• Like 4

Maybe we need older role models than Jesus, Buddha and Lao Tsu.

Shakti and Shiva, Nuwa and Fuxi.

My favorite is Kali and Shiva...:)

• Like 1

My favorite is Kali and Shiva... :)

hah. sounds like a very interesting pair. don't believe i have heard that story

• Like 1