• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BaguaKicksAss

BaguaKicksAss

daily, it kicks my behind daily

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 8641 posts
  • Interests:"Lao Zi said: Great people are peaceful and have no longings; they are calm and have no worries. They make the sky their canopy and the earth their car; they make the four seasons their horses and make dark & light their drives. They travel where there is no road, roam where there is no weariness, depart through no gate".
    老子曰:大丈夫恬然無思,澹然無慮,以天為蓋,以地為車,以四時為馬,以陰陽為禦,行乎無路,遊乎無怠,出乎無門。
    - from Wen Zi (Tongxuan Zhenjing) 《通玄真经》, 5th century BC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hey :).  I practice Baguazhang (very new, just a couple years in).

Well I'm off to go wander around in circles...

Edited by BaguaKicksAss, 11 January 2014 - 09:24 PM.

"Lao Zi said: Great people are peaceful and have no longings; they are calm and have no worries. They make the sky their canopy and the earth their car; they make the four seasons their horses and make dark & light their drives. They travel where there is no road, roam where there is no weariness, depart through no gate".

#2 Basher

Basher

Carbon Based Life Form of Mostly Water

• The Dao Bums+
  • 998 posts
  • Interests:Li T'ai Chi Ch'uan, Chi Kung, Tao Yin, Feng Shou Kung Fu, Taoism.
    Digital Photography, Nature, Reading, Eating Out, National Trust/English Heritage, Cinema (Movies), Driving, etc etc.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Hey, BKA I was just nodding off then !

Welcome to The Tao Bums, or TTB's for short.

As a relative newcomer myself, I'm amazed at the variety of experiences & knowledge hereon.

It would be interesting to read about your journey into Magic, amongst other things.

Question: If, instead of just wandering around in circles, you circled yourself really, really quickly. do you think you'd ever get the chance to kick your own backside ? (LOL)

Basher

#3 BaguaKicksAss

BaguaKicksAss

daily, it kicks my behind daily

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 8641 posts
  • Interests:"Lao Zi said: Great people are peaceful and have no longings; they are calm and have no worries. They make the sky their canopy and the earth their car; they make the four seasons their horses and make dark & light their drives. They travel where there is no road, roam where there is no weariness, depart through no gate".

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hey, BKA I was just nodding off then !

Welcome to The Tao Bums, or TTB's for short.

As a relative newcomer myself, I'm amazed at the variety of experiences & knowledge hereon.

It would be interesting to read about your journey into Magic, amongst other things.

Question: If, instead of just wandering around in circles, you circled yourself really, really quickly. do you think you'd ever get the chance to kick your own backside ? (LOL)

Basher

Nodding off reading my intro? ;)

The amount of knowlege and experience (the former is useless without the latter) on here is amazing. 

Well Bagua has kicked my ass many times, and still continues to do so!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

"Lao Zi said: Great people are peaceful and have no longings; they are calm and have no worries. They make the sky their canopy and the earth their car; they make the four seasons their horses and make dark & light their drives. They travel where there is no road, roam where there is no weariness, depart through no gate".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users