Wells

logical analysis & synthesis of immortality & its methods

hi Xienkula..... interested to know your experience here and what you did next.

Release of the 'you or me' vibration from your system happened? Or does it keep re - setting? Or what?

Hi Cat, what I did next was find fragmented parts of myself held captive by a certain mindset that has crept into us all, that is all about keeping us in a prison of self-hate and making us feel evil....and be in my center while being totally with that child trapped in that place of being judged and silenced, told to be seen and not heard, and many other programs, you see they are the maintainers of the matrix and they kidnapp us again and again every time we say No! from the center to both extremes, these guys come to get us in our thoughts and castrate us from revolting further. So we do a jig in their with them, and get those kidnapped parts of ourselves to have a laugh in their face....we then get them to notice how they feel, theyve been so numbed being ridiculed and shattered by these tyrants many times they dont even remember being asked what they feel, or know if they even have feelings. We then start a rescue mission from the center of the heart creating a link to this frozen fragment of self and light a candle where it is trapped in a magnetic wall, we get the child to realise its safe to wake up, we use humour, we ask it if it has minibar room service in that black hole, we try to get the child to belly laugh as this is when it is really able to take its power back.. then we ask if he or she is looking up or down, if down we help the child escape down through a trap door, where they are taken into the arms of the cuckolds who have horned hats that say Not you Too, silly me! and bellow them the south pole demons who then pledge vengence on behalf of the child for having been abused, tormented and kidnapped in this way. This is really exactly what is healing for this wounded part of our psyche as it believes it isnt worth being saved let alone being avenged, the fact that these beings would mount a resistance to bring justice to this little one is enough to break open a burst of love back into its heart....so there,s a whole guided reclaiming. The intolerable is the ripped gap created in the heart by the seperation of oneness into twoness of opposing forces, where the higherself bliss light in heaven continously feeds off the lowerself to fuel its bliss, while the lower self is in agony, a very sadistic spiral, the crown chakra is a great place to take a vacation but it is just the north pole of this matrix. This path is about saying No! So yeah everytime you keep saying No and make a few steps of progress, these very real forces will make all manner of moves to stop you, because they dont want to be exposed for what they are and they are feeding off your emotional pain like feasting on caviar and it is easier than shooting fish in a barrel. It originated with this medium lady I met at a party. We struck up a conversation and all of a sudden we were talking about the matrix. How did she originate it? She tells me she spontaneously understood this from being so repeatedly split and shattered through a series of childhood traumas. This profound shattering allowed her to see the north and south pole splits through the entire matrix. She says through being in her heart, she can send information outside the matrix and all the corruption is recorded. She keeps sending messages out beyond to those outside the matrix who want to fix it, but they cant since they cant get inside, but through her heart she is able to send and receive messages from them. She has been doing this work for the last decade.

you can read more I just found this:

http://www.spiritualeducation.org/work/conf2010/one_heart

Edited by Xienkula1
  • Like 2

Ok but Bee doesnt like any kind of drug use as far as I know, and she never did that, rather than using substances to fragment her consciousness, it was done against her will through emotional trauma. The only substances I have ever heard her advocate for getting beyond the maintainers of the matrix and feeling good anyway interestingly enough is chocolate ;P but I doubt its as pinealizing as DMT or Ibogaine...hmmmm

Ok but Bee doesnt like any kind of drug use as far as I know, and she never did that, rather than using substances to fragment her consciousness, it was done against her will through emotional trauma. The only substances I have ever heard her advocate for getting beyond the maintainers of the matrix and feeling good anyway interestingly enough is chocolate ;P but I doubt its as pinealizing as DMT or Ibogaine...hmmmm

Oh funny - I've been doing some serious cocoa. I just got raw cocoa from the co-op so I assume it's not child slave labor chocolate like 70% of U.S. chocolate is.

So yeah it does lower cholesterol levels and is used every night by natives of Panama, etc. so they don't have strokes since it keeps their blood clean, etc.

So it should increase dopamine - and endorphins - but yeah for DMT you need an MAOI to lower the breakdown of DMT and serotonin - it blocks the serotonin receptors so the brain does not uptake serotonin and the brain is flooded with serotonin. So our lower body has tons of serotonin - and so the kundalini or jing energy is shot up by the MAOI which is the "force" of the plant-based ayahusca - the combination of DMT with the MAOI. The two work together -- one brings up the lower body serotonin and the other makes sure it stays in the brain to open the pineal gland.

Yeah dopamine has got to be switched to serotonin and then oxytocin and melatonin -- but at least chocolate dilates the blood vessels - the opposite of coffee.

Gonna go have some right now.

• Like 2

the right side takes input from the vena cava on top and pumps it off to the lungs on bottom,

the left takes input from the lungs on top and pushes to to the aorta on bottom

but the key point here is the sinoatrial node, which controls timing of the heart, located in the right atrium, first chamber the blood hits upon returning from the body.

and of course,

The SA node is richly innervated by parasympathetic nervous system fibers (CN X: Vagus Nerve) and by sympathetic nervous system fibers (T1-4, Spinal Nerves).

part of the cranial nerve feedback system.

http://www.edsharrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/The-Second-Coming-of-Christ-1st-Volume.pdf

Since we use our eyes and hands constantly, they radiate more nerve-
current than other parts. The right side of the body is a positive pole and the left
side is a negative pole. The right side is stronger than the left side because
more attention is paid to it and more use and more exercise develop it. The left
side, by use and attention, can be developed into the positive pole, as is shown
in left-handed people.
However, this Life Force passing through the hands, is more or less
powerful, according to the power of the will. Masters, like Jesus, who have
infinite control of their will, can radiate the all-creative healing Ray through any
organ, especially through hands, feet, or eyes. Simply laying on the positive and
negative poles of the hands, which carry energy from the body battery, does not
heal. It is the power flowing through the hands which is the real cause of
healing. This Life Force creates, integrates, disintegrates, crystallizes,
metabolizes, and produces the complex body out of the cells. This Life Force is
intelligent but is out of control in weak, ego-identified minds. Those who have
identified themselves with their Souls know that the intelligent Soul controls the
intelligent creative Life Force.
One who knows his Soul knows how to work miracles through the master
of life and death, the Life Force, by sending it down through the hands like a
healing X-Ray, to burn out disease germs in any stricken person.
  • Like 1

thanks xienkula, that makes sense. Great stuff.

I have chocolate/cacao each day in the form of coco - cardio by madre labs. It has beetroot in it. Also hibiscus.

I'd like to reply to your post Joeblast, but despite taking cacao, I dont think the implications of it are something I am grasping.

• Like 1

The other week I decided to do bit of 'self-invented' 'magic' around this child stuff (I've been playing about with 'magic' as a creative experiment, no dark sorcery and to be honest, I'm sure if things 'really work' I'd scare myself!)

Anyway I really got a conversation going (written).. I did promise that everything would turn out fine and showed 'proof' of the 'in your face' ways that things had been pretty good despite the mistreatment. I got the kid giggling, so happy to see all the neat things 'we' were doing.

It was all pretty weird but the weirdest was the photo I used for the invented magic. I swear the expression changed from sulk to smile.

Now that post by Xienkula has got me very curious.

On the third eye stuff, I've also been looking at the witch salves,http://witchofforestgrove.com/2011/09/10/on-flying-ointments/

the implications of cacao? :lol:

hehe...so if you recall WLP saying longer inhalations early yang, longer exhalations later yin, correlate austin's zen and the brain data of the calming resonance induced by such an exhale, now correlate the function of the SA node and the fact that vagus feedback is partly how that calming resonance propagates,

and hey, might as well link that to the pulling down the heavens exercise and the heart-pc connection to the hands/laogung...

I draw an energy potential in that direction and then can feel yangming brighten accordingly :D its a similar manifestation as how zheng qi arises in the central channel, and heck, liken raising kunlun to that too, now how'd them tears get there ;) its another slow-fire method, that. (think taoist yoga)

Edited by joeblast

And the trauma splitting process reminds me of something I read about the Monarch project.

The other week I decided to do bit of 'self-invented' 'magic' around this child stuff (I've been playing about with 'magic' as a creative experiment, no dark sorcery and to be honest, I'm sure if things 'really work' I'd scare myself!)

Anyway I really got a conversation going (written).. I did promise that everything would turn out fine and showed 'proof' of the 'in your face' ways that things had been pretty good despite the mistreatment. I got the kid giggling, so happy to see all the neat things 'we' were doing.

It was all pretty weird but the weirdest was the photo I used for the invented magic. I swear the expression changed from sulk to smile.

Now that post by Xienkula has got me very curious.

On the third eye stuff, I've also been looking at the witch salves,http://witchofforestgrove.com/2011/09/10/on-flying-ointments/

The active ingredient in the salves is a datura type hallucingen that can be fatal from vasoconstrictive properties - I know they recommend some of the less potent herbs but -- yeah I wud avoid the datura stuff because it's not a psychedelic but rather just causes deep brain confusion. Not speaking from experience but from Dennis McKenna's book I just read.....

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-saw-dennis-mckenna-this-am-and-then-i.html?showComment=1365208918259

Wow some great and interesting responses from you all! Yes the cocao (ethically harvested ecocert fair trade) has a number of positive benefits it also contains anandamide and potential homologues to anandamide N-oleoylethanolamine and N-linoleoylethanolamine, our bliss endogenous cannabinoid neurotransmitter and contains phenylethylalamine a precursor to dopamine, so helps to create a reward high. In addition, the theobromide and other phenolic compounds help to act as a vehicle or carrier for other substances, phytonutrients and herbs to penetrate the blood-brain barrier and internal organs, so an alchemical jing chocolate is not a bad idea. I make them :P
Besides that women often crave chocolate during their moon, and this is because it contains iron, iron itself which can become magnetic, as well as copper, magnesium and host of other trace elements, yet you can overdose on chocolate. This dude calls himself a cocao shaman and now a bunch of self-proclaimed cocao shamans are emerging http://ceremonialcacao.blogspot.ca/
Also Ananda taught me a chocolate kechari mudra amygdala bliss activating technique where you place milk or dark chocolate on the back of your palate holding it in place with your tongue as in kechari mudra and roll the eyes back up in shambhavi mudra to gaze inward toward the back of the head to be in phase with the pineal gland, and then let it melt and absorb sublingually through the upper palate and get ionized with the chi current into the pineal gland and there is a phase cancellation of outward vision of the two eyes looking to the one eye in the centre of the brain. while breathing long deep breaths and sending a beam out the tip of the tongue into the pineal from the pineal to the two optic nerves and from the optic nerves to the pineal, this also engages the medulla.

Cat thanks for your feedback, and that sounds like a nice cocao you are taking with the beetroot, added antioxidant synergy with the betelains(also found in cactus pears)

Drew you are right about the chocolate being dopaminergic and beta-endorphin related brain stimulus, while the DMT/harmaline MAOI combo is seratonergic stimulus and jing building, there's a reason seasoned ayahuasqueros look younger than their non-comsuming peers...and it helps to activate the inner ultrasonic sound current that can be exteriorized into UV light as per Jivaro ceremonies the icaros become luminous shimmers of ultraviolet visible to the participants. This is part of alchemical vocalisation and using the sound current for healing purposes. Some would argue exogenous shortcuts are completely undesirable and unwarranted. However, since darkness naturally results in endogenous synthesis of metatonine which is methylated seratonine which become methylated by enzymes in the pineal into DMT, 5meoDMT and pinoline, and this has been part of the alchemical tradition for quite some time.

And interesting inventive magic K-, good on you for the giggling release of your little ones! There can be some side effects from doing this reclaiming work I have found, like occaisional sickness as a result, and profound tiredness and exhaustion, as these parts are integrated, it becomes easier. Some of the work is mirror work that is very powerful too. The shattering process described in the illuminati monarch MK-ULTRA program is all part of the agenda of these covert forces in the matrix. It is how they keep us captive and kidnapped bleeting for our freedom, challenging us to challenge them, and in fact now according to Bee, this is exactly what they want since they too are victims of the code, but they can do nothing but operate on the automatic of the operational code, it is their nature, yet at their core level they are disgusted with themselves. As we reclaim and say No! and light the candle in the black hole of our hearts and make the links within our own microcosm of the matrix, we start making links in the macro-matrix and the polarities will collapse. She has disclosed personal details to me that I am not sure I have permission to reveal because as far as I know she hasnt publicized it as such yet, so out of respect to her confidence, I can only say that she endured some very horrific traumas.

Thanks for that link on the SHEN mission, interesting....hmmm global education of spirituality...this is also tricky.

As is the Datura, as Drew notedi it would be better to avoid it in your witches salve unless you like a tricky teacher who will bring you to the point of madness and into a soporific state. Henbane has been used as has black helibore and mandrake both of which can be strong skin irritants and poisons when consumed containing molecules similar to atropine in belladona which has often been an adjunct ingredient, and is toxic to the heart muscle. Perhaps calamus, pomegranate root, acacia bark, syrian rue, salvia divinorum, and blood root would make a safer unguent that could still do the job.

Edited by Xienkula1
  • Like 1

P.S. Thanks for Al Green Jesus is waiting Pythagorean Lotus, his voice captures the high North pole range with the lower deep south pole and he is linking his poles!!

And I forgot there's also a fair bit of tryptophan in the chocolate which gets converted to seratonine, to melatonine to etc etc.

Edited by Xienkula1