Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Warning points thing

I find it kind of distracting when I look at any posts or my profile to be reminded I dont have any warning points, like the whole law of attraction focusing on what I havent got.

Is there a way to make it a bit less subtle, like if you click on a link or something.

I realise you moderators are doing your best and all, but to me this is one of those "try harder to control people and you fail" rules of the taoteching.

Thanks

What! How do I get points? Points mean prizes!!!!

lol tell the new moderators their the worst moderators ever lol!

edit: to add like someone did and got banned haa (not that I in anyway agree with his comment)

Edited by sinansencer

lol tell the new moderators their the worst moderators ever lol!

edit: to add like someone did and got banned haa (not that I in anyway agree with his comment)

I love the new mods ... I mean I've built little shrines to them ... flowers incense everything ... I want plus points for this.

I love the new mods ... I mean I've built little shrines to them ... flowers incense everything ... I want plus points for this.

Need picture of shrines first oh mortal.

----jkg---

Need picture of shrines first oh mortal. ----jkg---

This is yours:

101_0444.JPG

• Like 1

Viator's:

altar.jpg

Prayer said everyday in front of this one, " I am such a badass satanist, christians are so stupid and wrong about everything. KILL KILL KILL DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL"

in all seriousness i'm sure there are some non-ignorant satanists i just haven't met any yet :P

Prayer said everyday in front of this one, " I am such a badass satanist, christians are so stupid and wrong about everything. KILL KILL KILL DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL"

in all seriousness i'm sure there are some non-ignorant satanists i just haven't met any yet :P

I would just like to point out that Viator is not a Satanist ... this was a joke.

... but I still don't have any points!!!!

I'm on 15 points, what does this all mean?

5 more points for a christmas hamper or a holiday of a lifetime.

It's quite nice. WANT MORE FLOWERRS

best viewed in widescreen :P

F1Vtf.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, that was something Mal.

--Note to self about dieties requiring sacrifice of living things on altars not being a good thing for the natural world--

I would just like to point out that Viator is not a Satanist ... this was a joke.

... but I still don't have any points!!!!

goethe musta been a satanist, that connection faust made with nature at walpugis night, seriously

growling prizes?! sounds interesting

what do kidz read these dayz?

filo and protector , you guys have read Faust?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GktK-iVHkhU

edit> i posted this in the wrong place hehehe

Edited by zerostao

Ditto :)

Yeh I feel like a naughty kid in school who has a report card and has to think about not getting any more red marks otherswise I get detention haha

That is 2 people who would request an ignore button for this points thing

• Like 3

i think it is kind of fair, if it is possible; to turn off such naunces as "title", "avatar", "sub title", "post count", "warning posts", "Gender", "Location", "Interests", and "signature".

edit: since we can already ignore the post content, why not throw the rest in as individual options?

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Not knowing what the number was there for could be strange too. Wouldn't it be better just to send notifications that will light up at the top of the person's screen. This way they don't have to see their report card all the time... I don't think it's the vibe that was intended. Seems like a cop always looking over your shoulder waiting to give you a ticket if you to step out of line.

Sign in to follow this