Yes, I notice synchronicity when my awareness is very high.

Once I was talking to a friend about my newly accquired estoric knowledge. An hand rubber band materialized with wording "One dares to teach must never cease to learn" on the ground.

Once in a cloudy day, I was driving without paying to much attention to the road. Suddenly a horn woke me up. I almost crashed into another car. I said "thank you, God". Then a beam of bright light shined through the clouds, and enclosed my car for a few seconds.

I don't think you can look for it. Because the "looking" is an expectation, which changes the dynamics.

I wish I could figure out I-ching, which I hope would give me some clues.

I think you have to kind of let it come, you don't want to use your willpower, or strain your mind, forcing things to come up. You have to let them come up.

• Like 2

This is wrong. What you have described is prepared consciousness. Not synchronicity.

Nope that's red car synchronicity sho nuff.

Jung didn't drive so he had a different take on it.

Interacting with, and being one with an object or event could well be the same thing synchronously.

Take digestion for example.

HTH

• Like 1

I opened this thread posted in it and then thought about going to the toilet and then possibly have some sleep.

This is an amazing synchronicity

• Like 1

I liked my own post and then remembered where I liked my own post before.

synchronicity!

I apologize if anyone has already responded by saying that the late psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung came up with the idea of synchronicity and he named it such. One of his patients, a woman, was describing a dream she had about a dove and then a dove flew thru the open window of his office. (I think that's how it happened) Once one begins to take note of synchronicity it's quite surprising how many incidents there are in a week.

• Like 1

There are no coincidences :) I have no idea why not...but it's really awesome that there aren't. I just let it be and bathe n the awesomeness

• Like 1

As above, so below. I'm not sure how that fits in here but it came to mind as I was reading everyone's posts. Although it is all One, there appear to be different 'levels' of activity; one level in our consciousness (our own universe); another level in our communal universe. When these things align and cause synchronicity, I think we can be assured that we are in Awareness of the here and now and living within it.

Stuff like that happens constantly if we're aware. One day I was in my mom's assisted living apartment, and the word 'Barbara' (my name) flashed across the screen - several other names did as well, it was a commercial for something. At that very moment a nurse came in, surprised to see me, and said 'Barbara!' At the same moment that the name was on the screen.

Like, what are the odds? But I just look at that as confirmation that I'm in the right place, spiritually and mentally.

• Like 1

Like, what are the odds? But I just look at that as confirmation that I'm in the right place, spiritually and mentally.

Yes, I had a number of such events in my life at one time. It was a very sad period in my life, yet all of these synchronistic events, several occurring while my friends were there to witness. One friends asked me, what do you think it means? I said, I think it is a way that the universe informs that all is alright, there is more that needs to be understood. And then, it all stopped happening.

Just to say I sounded a little arragant earlier in my postings was just in a silly mood, somewhat wanting to destroy attachment to this idea but also somewhat arragant.

When someone makes a new discovery not the best time to destroy any attachment to ideas but moreso to validate it, i can tell from my own experience.

Anyways I experience synchronicity all the time and some of them are really strange, more I do spontaneous movements, more synchronicity.