Flolfolil

Desire, manifestation

If i want something small, within a week i will find it. i tested it this week with something i didnt really want and i got it. i am wondering if this is negatively affecting energetic progress? Should i work at having no desire more? This manifestation has been happening for a long time, before i even practiced energy work, but has intensified since. It starts with a thought like "oh this thing would be nice" then a week later i find it on the ground or meet someone who gives it to me. There is about 80% accuracy, even when the thing i wish for is money but no matter what it is it has to be small. When i realize i dont really want that item its too late, i am going to get it

I'm beginning to see this in my own life, but pertaining more to the weather; the harsher my day of practice, the harsher the weather on the 'morrow. however, it seems to build up before unleashing too, that I can work out real hard for three days and on the day I rest, it storms.

BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

You're finally getting there. I have the same awesome manifestation powers but they are almost instant, ask the chat folk.

Man, it has been awesome since that one time I made the school be over sooner

mehehe

• Like 1

it seems to build up before unleashing

yes, i think i know how to handle head pressure now but it would normally happen on days i was feeling heady or was in high emotional states. Once i wished for a clipboard and found it in the middle of an intersection - how unlikely is that? What concerns me is that i have pretty much completely given up pot, but sometimes i will get the want for it. Couple days later i am finding 80$ worth of it just sitting at a bus stop. i feel like the universe is testing my desire for worldly things :/

My experience has been that the universe always provides whatever I need, sometimes at the last moment, but unfailingly.

Wants are a different matter, there seems to be an if/then differential, as if sometimes, in order to fulfill one desire, it is impossible to fulfill another, or the time between the awareness of the desire until the moment of fulfillment can be longer.

But then, I get into this sort of thought: If all of the movements of the universe are governed by laws and principles, and all that is within the universe already exists in motion, then even the firing of the synapses in the brain as one develops the desire is predestined, it was going to happen. The eventual manifestation of that desire is likewise predestined, and the entire desire/manifestation event is really an illusion, built into the program of reality that I am experiencing.

Now I wonder, who's program is it? If it is my program, then all I need to do is make the arrangement at the beginning for whatever I desire to become manifest, and it will be there. So .. am I desiring and making events manifest, or is the upcoming manifestation a link back to the desire - I desire because it is already going to happen?

Universe doesn't judgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Connections are made no matter what is said. If you don't want something, the something will appear. When you say DON'T WANT many times, you will same WANT the same amount of times times. And the word "don't" is not even the thing you were thinking about since you can't see or feel it.

The universe always does only one thing, keeping the order and itself perfect. Everything else you think about is self inflicted.

This works for me in a fucked up way.

First, what's not fucked up, but kinda makes sense is that it follows the wisdom of "make a wish and then forget about it". If my mind doesn't let the wish go, it won't manifest.

The result is that wishes will only manifest for me if the thing is insignificant enough to not get attached to it, and that when I abandon a desire, it will still manifest later, and usually be useless to me due to the timing or circumstances. I could get exactly what I wished for, but in a totally useless context.

Also, the only time it seems strong and current desires can manifest for me is in a fake way - meaning everything will happen exactly like I wished for, but then if I follow along with it in order to benefit from it, it turns out to be a 'hollow pseudo-opportunity'.

This sucks!

follows the wisdom of "make a wish and then forget about it". If my mind doesn't let the wish go, it won't manifest.

this is exactly how it happens to me too! if i actively wish for something i never get it

My experience has been that the universe always provides whatever I need, sometimes at the last moment, but unfailingly.

Wants are a different matter, there seems to be an if/then differential, as if sometimes, in order to fulfill one desire, it is impossible to fulfill another, or the time between the awareness of the desire until the moment of fulfillment can be longer.

But then, I get into this sort of thought: If all of the movements of the universe are governed by laws and principles, and all that is within the universe already exists in motion, then even the firing of the synapses in the brain as one develops the desire is predestined, it was going to happen. The eventual manifestation of that desire is likewise predestined, and the entire desire/manifestation event is really an illusion, built into the program of reality that I am experiencing.

Now I wonder, who's program is it? If it is my program, then all I need to do is make the arrangement at the beginning for whatever I desire to become manifest, and it will be there. So .. am I desiring and making events manifest, or is the upcoming manifestation a link back to the desire - I desire because it is already going to happen?

Classic example of the logical mind taking on intuitive duties...

Predistiny is logical, but it is not intuitive, therefore it must be false, for in order for something to be true, it must adhere both logically AND intuitively within the mind. Delusions of logic. :D

We are observers of the physical conditions. The physical calculations correlating with thought, action, and choice are only going toaffect the physical body, not the conscious and spiritual mind. This is where the wrench gets thrown in: Physically speaking, we exist in a predestined scenario, but our mind of minds independant of the physical brain is under no such constraints. We can literally think any random old thought without it being predestined, for the realm of thoughts are not resulting from the calculations of physics and the moving universe, but rather the source of the calculations!

The mind came first, the predestiny physical experiencial timewarp is not in control of predestiny, the calculating mind is. the feeling mind experiences the calculations, but is not governed by them, only the body is.

• Like 1

Delusions of logic. :D

The mind came first, the predestiny physical experiencial timewarp is not in control of predestiny, the calculating mind is. the feeling mind experiences the calculations, but is not governed by them, only the body is.

I think, therefore I am delusional :P

Two minds, then; one that is responsible for manipulation of the reality program, and the other that holds a temporal point of view, gathering it's data from the bodily senses? As a fifth dimensional agent, can the calculating mind come and go from the present moment perception to do it's work freely?

Are we all experiencing the same universe, or is something else happening? Could it be that, when two persons are regarding a singular object, it can be the same object, who's constituent particles take turns in being inside one universe, and then the other; the seperate existances sharing the same particles, but not at precisely the same infinitely miniscule moment in 'time'?

the mind is infinitely split to categorical associatiosn of each "part" of the mind is redundant. rediculously redundant.

HOWEVER, that being said, there are two main components which the human brain acts as a tranciever: Logic and Intuition.

The logic split could be said to be only partial logic, since the controlling aspect is not an automiatically present force that the body can utilize, only the calculating capabilities, CALCULATING, not CALCULATOR. in that sence, the calculator logic is the laws of physics, while the calculating logic is the ability to understand and exemplify mathematical equasions.

All the same, the logic is the "seeing" while the intuitive is the "feeling" which has the same capabilities as logic, but from an opposing source.

Logic calculator and intuition creator.

Intuition experiencer, and logic calculating.

Logic without intuition creates an infinite flat plane.

Intuition without logic calculates +/-0-infinity without form.

Logical calculating leads to linear thinking, cause and effect. infinite useless accomplishments.

Intuitive feeling leads to infinite circular loop thoughts... infinite idealogical thoughts, and never accomplish anything valid.

While these segmented "mind" categories are all ONE mind in the "end", in order to create the illusion of "non-mind" existence, the mind in its infinite capacity and capability, fragments itself until all the pieces start taking unique and individual forms in contrast to each other.

Do not bother trying to divide or dissect the infinite. The mind is the one thing we all share, but it is rediculous to worry about the "we all" factor. focus instead not so much on the "share", but the "one".