Disabled Not Broken

King Arthur - Daoist, Alchemist & Bender

This forum is a discussion on the way. If it was called witchcraft 101 I wouldn't be busting your balls.

If you post grandiose claims on here, expect to be challenged. I'm not trying to be unkind and it's nothing personal. It's in the spirit of Chan.

I'm suggesting you learn some of the real history about King Arthur to give balance.

I think you find the following podcasts illuminating

The Fisher King http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008p0nv

and Merlin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003k9j2

This forum is a discussion on the way. If it was called witchcraft 101 I wouldn't be busting your balls.

If you post grandiose claims on here, expect to be challenged. I'm not trying to be unkind and it's nothing personal. It's in the spirit of Chan.

I'm suggesting you learn some of the real history about King Arthur to give balance.

I think you find the following podcasts illuminating

The Fisher King http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b008p0nv

and Merlin

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p003k9j2

There was No Real History IN Fiction... according to you?

Witchcraft?

I said Arthur was a Daoist, not a witch

I just find, in many threads that you frequent- you give people a hard time.

Everyone else gets the depth- but you refuse to.

Like I said- a challenge is cool. I can learn from them also.

But when you are deliberately refusing to acknowledge- it gets tedious

BTW.. a discussion forum on 'Dao- The Way" [as quoted above] is 'The Way'... & it is Interpreted by all - Not just You ;)

I am done with discussing this issue with you.

Thanks for your input though :)

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

Taoism is very clear on what you need to do to achieve inmortality and powers.

In some sense this is true. Many would say The Tao Te Ching is very much coded with alternate meanings and a guide for cultivation.

-My 2 cents, Peace

lol whatever that means- ok :)

In Our Time is a BBC 4 radio programme. I am suggesting you listen to the Merlin episode.

There is no such thing as bending...there is something similar but it is not the bending that is portrayed. Plus you cant call people from another culture that never heard of the tao taoists. They may be similar in some respects they are what they are and taoists are what they are.

Just because you meditate and know some witchcraft does not mean your a taoist.

Tao masters have detailed knowledge of the path and of the tao in real terms.

Edited by templetao

There is no such thing as bending...there is something similar but it is not the bending that is portrayed. Plus you cant call people from another culture that never heard of the tao taoists. They may be similar in some respects they are what they are and taoists are what they are.

Just because you meditate and know some witchcraft does not mean your a taoist.

Tao masters have detailed knowledge of the path and of the tao in real terms.

On this thread:

http://thetaobums.co...g-the-elements/

you showed, you have no clue whatsoever, about "bending"-

Listen there is so so much to elemental training. Its more than just playing with the elements.

There is

Elemental magic

Elemental healing

Elemental astrology

Elemental fighting

Elemental spiritual alchemy

and so on.

The elemental chi must be charged and flowed and even that is not elemental alchemy.

Element training has a direct connection to the rainbow body.

Find a master and learn how to do things like give an elemental empowerment and so on.

Initiation is a big thing in the elemental schools. Infact you cant learn the elemental alchemy until you are initiated.

and even then you must be initiated into the spiritual practice.

I remember i had to charge my elemental chi for 100 days before i could start the spiritual practice. and during that time i was told that i coudlnt do any elemental healing and or make any fu(s) or charms.

You can have all the elemental chi you want but if it isnt charged then it cant help you. The charge stays with you...and can be built up to almost an unlimited strength.

I could go years without doing an elemental med and could still activate my charge and summon my elemental chi.

You must find a master to know what its like you have to know that you can kick on your elemental chi like a jet engine.

You were telling people they can not do nothing without having a 'master'

They can not do nothing until they get 'initiated'...?

you are absolutley clueless

we are not talking about cartoons and Hollywood 'bending'

bending is making an element conform to your will

if you want to talk nicely, and discuss it, we can

if you want to keep up with that attitude, i will allow you to make yourself look ignorant

**The origins of the words witch and Wicca is that they are derived from "wic," which means to shape or bend.**

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

Sigh....

You have to have a teacher to know your learning the real thing. Making an element bend to your will? that doesnt seem quite correct either.

The elements are powerful and have their own distinct nature. I have to learn fire first before i can use it right. if you do elemental training wrong you can hurt your self and others around you.

The job of an elemental practitioner is to build up and strengthen and balance their own elemental chi and do so for other people in nature.

The elements have a physical and spiritual nature as well. You can use the elemental training to push storms away and all of that good stuff. But you have to know what large amounts of air and earth chi will do to a storm environment will do.

The elements if not balanced in great proportion can kill. If you have way to much fire chi that is not balanced in you it can cause heart problems high blood pressure and so.

The elements are very powerful very pure and very raw. If you had the correct training you would know that it is nothing to mess with or play around with.

My choice hmmm...

Well i know alot about elemental training so id love to hear what you know :D

bending and willing seems anti taoist anti flow to be honest.

Heres more or less heres how it works. I dont bend elemental chi i have elemental chi stored in me. and by having this stored elemental chi strengthens that element in me. I can manifest my own water fire air or earth chi that i stored. Now when i do this since at the time of manifestation i am connecting to the element in me and bringing it out so in turn i will also start to connect to that element in nature as well. Since im bringing my own earth chi out and controlling it the immediate earth chi surrounding me will follow this flow as well.

A natural connection to the elements will build and strengthen over time. But your control and use of the elements in the world is directly proportional to the strength and flow of your own elemental chi.

Edited by templetao

Sigh....

You have to have a teacher to know your learning the real thing. Making an element bend to your will? that doesnt seem quite correct either.

The elements are powerful and have their own distinct nature. I have to learn fire first before i can use it right. if you do elemental training wrong you can hurt your self and others around you.

The job of an elemental practitioner is to build up and strengthen and balance their own elemental chi and do so for other people in nature.

The elements have a physical and spiritual nature as well. You can use the elemental training to push storms away and all of that good stuff. But you have to know what large amounts of air and earth chi will do to a storm environment will do.

The elements if not balanced in great proportion can kill. If you have way to much fire chi that is not balanced in you it can cause heart problems high blood pressure and so.

The elements are very powerful very pure and very raw. If you had the correct training you would know that it is nothing to mess with or play around with.

My choice hmmm...

You are NOT getting any of your 'teachings' from a reputable source.

You telling me I am not a Daoist, was your first error.

You have no clue about me, nor about anyone else.

You can't walk up to a stranger and tell them their path is not 'the way' [that's what Dao actually means].. because it doesn't fit your description.

You can do that in christianity, tell a pentacostal he is not a christian because you're a baptist and think you're better.

The Dao means something to everyone- there are no limits, nor box to fit the Dao inside.

If you have no idea what Daoism is, you are not going to understand Daoist Sorcerery.

Sigh....

My choice hmmm...

Now you throw around this secret knowledge you have, and try to back it up with mystical fear and ''nothing to mess around it''

No, I am not going to explain all I know to someone like you who pretends they know it all.

If you have a direct question, I will be glad to discuss it.

Just because I am nice and post a lot of info in an altruistic manner, does not mean you can try to make a fool out of me.

My original premise stands- you have no clue what you are talking about.

The origins of the words witch and Wicca is that they are derived from "wic," which means to shape or bend.

This means... simply:

ALL WITCHES, MAGICKIANS, SORCERERS, WIZARDS ARE BENDERS. THEY BEND.

MAGICK IS BENDING... TO CONFORM TO THE WILL

First you say you need a master to learn to bend

Then you say there's no such thing as bending

Now you have a lot of elemental training

Elemental is NOT element

An elemental is the personification of the element

a mermaid is an elemental

the water is the actual element

shut off the TV and pick up a book before you challenege someone like me

I told you, before- stop with the attitude or I will allow you to look ignorant

bending and willing seems anti taoist anti flow to be honest.

Heres more or less heres how it works. I dont bend elemental chi i have elemental chi stored in me. and by having this stored elemental chi strengthens that element in me. I can manifest my own water fire air or earth chi that i stored. Now when i do this since at the time of manifestation i am connecting to the element in me and bringing it out so in turn i will also start to connect to that element in nature as well. Since im bringing my own earth chi out and controlling it the immediate earth chi surrounding me will follow this flow as well.

A natural connection to the elements will build and strengthen over time. But your control and use of the elements in the world is directly proportional to the strength and flow of your own elemental chi.

Qintessence- 5 elements- Spirit being the 5th element

chi is not the 5th element

nor is chi, any element

shen/spirit is the Quintessence

you have no clue

Qintessence- 5 elements- Spirit being the 5th element

chi is not the 5th element

nor is chi, any element

shen/spirit is the Quintessence

you have no clue

I know that too. Stop assuming.

I know what an elemental is its just a typo kid calm down.

you have used elemental interchangeably with element in other threads also- you didnt know the difference until I just told you..

kid?

throwing insults?-- I thought you are a 'special elemental master', though?

If i know element magic and martial applications and can give empowerments why would you think that i dont know that.

To be honest your the uneducated one here. Please teach me something that you didnt learn from bardon....

dont worry i have time. I can wait.

I know that too. Stop assuming.

over and over- you say you have 'chi elemental' powers

you don't know anything

you got called on it

now you're back tracking

I have proved over and again, you really are clueless

If i know element magic and martial applications and can give empowerments why would you think that i dont know that.

To be honest your the uneducated one here. Please teach me something that you didnt learn from bardon....

dont worry i have time. I can wait.

you are immature

calling names?

you can't stand up to my defense, to your initial attacks

I'm done talking to you, 'chi elemental master' :)

right you post bs man. You dont post facts. You have no real experience with element training you have no real knowledge at all so lets test it. First tell me how to make an element charm.

and i use the term elemental interchangeable just to refer all things that do with elements.

You never proved me wrong on anything.

Im still waiting man teach us something about the elements that you know that cant be found in a bardon book.

Sure ill tell you how to cast an elemental spell or push a storm away and how to charge your elemental chi.

What will you post nothing go run and hide and post your bs somewhere else.

right you post bs man. You dont post facts. You have no real experience with element training you have no real knowledge at all so lets test it. First tell me how to make an element charm.

and i use the term elemental interchangeable just to refer all things that do with elements.

You never proved me wrong on anything.

Im still waiting man teach us something about the elements that you know that cant be found in a bardon book.

if you had simple common sense, you'd realise you're making a total fool out of yourself- by now :)

you still posted no fact and i didnt make this fucking retarded thread man you did. You could have just asked what i was talking about but instead of just asking like a sane human being you acted like an ass.

So tell me something that you know because your the type of guy who wont post any real knowledge but will talk shit on someone else. So im asking you to post something that most people here would not know about element stuff that cant be found in a book.

should be simple for you right. i know i can because i didnt learn this stuff from a book. unlike you.

You say Arthur is a Daoist.

You want him to be a Daoist. I think you've just invented this for your own amusement.

You want people to congratulate you for your profound insights.

But you've just made this fantasy up out of thin air.

Why?

Really why do you invent this hogwash?

• Like 1

you still posted no fact and i didnt make this fucking retarded thread man you did. You could have just asked what i was talking about but instead of just asking like a sane human being you acted like an ass.

So tell me something that you know because your the type of guy who wont post any real knowledge but will talk shit on someone else. So im asking you to post something that most people here would not know about element stuff that cant be found in a book.

should be simple for you right. i know i can because i didnt learn this stuff from a book. unlike you.

Stop getting angry... too much element fire over load &

you can't control it.