Sign in to follow this  
skydog

For anyone who wants to be a "master"

When you think you know everything and theres nothing left to learn and you lose the curiosity, you are far too attached to beliefs. That state is in opposition to "spiritual progress"

A lot of people want the title of master or teacher or guru, but that title gives you arragance and as don juan the possibly ficitious shaman of carlos castenadas works says the second obstacle to becoming a man of knowledge is clarity. If you have too much clarity you become very arragant, pompous, all knowing and unquestioning of belief systems. If someone says I have done tai chi, bagua, qigong, dream work etc etc that doesnt really mean much. If someone says they have spent 30 years in meditation that doesnt really mean much either. If someone says they never really meditate and think that meditation is new age rubbish imo that doesnt mean all that much either there are plenty of people who naturally dont over analyse and are pretty happy in fact much more happy than someone who does.

Also a lot of people get off on "helping others" when really there helping themselves there putting themselves above others in an egoic sense, "let me teach you" is a pretty egoic thing to say. One might say Im being hypocritical and saying that now and if I wanted to put myself down for approval i might agree but this is not really the case Im just expressing.

A lot of people think that saying something with 100% belief is more clever than saying something with a perhaps or possibly or in one perspective kind of attitude. I don't think this is correct.

Also if you manage to become very aware, blissful, have correct thoughts, high energies etc. Who is it whos is aware, there is just awareness. Who is it who is blissful? there is just bliss. Who is it with high energy or a correct thought? there is just high energy or correct thoughts. Who did it, who made it happen, a ficitious character of the imagination or everything the universe, thoughts from other people which managed to get absorbed into "your" brain.

Some people may have heard the saying everyone is your teacher. It might sound like a cliche but really it is true. The way someone doesn't over analyse, the way someone else refrains from speaking what he may possibly feel like in order to avoid hurting someones feelings, the way someone acts illogically, the way nature is the way it is, the way a dog is so friendly and not empty etc

Edited by sinansencer

When you think you know everything and theres nothing left to learn and you lose the curiosity, you are far too attached to beliefs. That state is in opposition to "spiritual progress"

"A messiah is the one who leaves a mess behind him in this world."

- U.G. Krishnamurti

• Like 1

A lot of people want the title of master or teacher or guru, but that title gives you arragance and as don juan the possibly ficitious shaman of carlos castenadas works says the second obstacle to becoming a man of knowledge is clarity. If you have too much clarity you become very arragant, pompous, all knowing and unquestioning of belief systems. If someone says I have done tai chi, bagua, qigong, dream work etc etc that doesnt really mean much. If someone says they have spent 30 years in meditation that doesnt really mean much either. If someone says they never really meditate and think that meditation is new age rubbish imo that doesnt mean all that much either there are plenty of people who naturally dont over analyse and are pretty happy in fact much more happy than someone who does.

Also a lot of people get off on "helping others" when really there helping themselves there putting themselves above others in an egoic sense, "let me teach you" is a pretty egoic thing to say. One might say Im being hypocritical and saying that now and if I wanted to put myself down for approval i might agree but this is not really the case Im just expressing.

A lot of people think that saying something with 100% belief is more clever than saying something with a perhaps or possibly or in one perspective kind of attitude. I don't think this is correct.

Also if you manage to become very aware, blissful, have correct thoughts, high energies etc. Who is it whos is aware, there is just awareness. Who is it who is blissful? there is just bliss. Who is it with high energy or a correct thought? there is just high energy or correct thoughts. Who did it, who made it happen, a ficitious character of the imagination or everything the universe, thoughts from other people which managed to get absorbed into "your" brain.

Some people may have heard the saying everyone is your teacher. It might sound like a cliche but really it is true. The way someone doesn't over analyse, the way someone else refrains from speaking what he may possibly feel like in order to avoid hurting someones feelings, the way someone acts illogically, the way nature is the way it is, the way a dog is so friendly and not empty etc

This post should be pinned at the top of the forum.

Thank you

Kevin

Thank you

Sign in to follow this