shaq786

Day 6 without masturbation!

You have no idea how much mental focus I have, but also how horney I am. But in my meditative state, I can feel more concentration much more...I dont doze off into space as much thinking about random stuff. I dont know how safe not masturbating is for the prostate(cancer conerns) and also I have this inner rapist feel like it wants to come out lol.

You have no idea how much mental focus I have, but also how horney I am. But in my meditative state, I can feel more concentration much more...I dont doze off into space as much thinking about random stuff. I dont know how safe not masturbating is for the prostate(cancer conerns) and also I have this inner rapist feel like it wants to come out lol.

Whats the longest you ever went without Ejaculation....I WENT 59-Days.

Posts like this belong on NoFap.

Whats the longest you ever went without Ejaculation....I WENT 59-Days.

Only 6 days so far lol...I feel like caving sometimes.

It's a lot easier if you're with a partner who is energetically sensitive and can help set up a qi exchange with you. ;)

• Like 1

Don't bring any attention to it or the magic is gone!

oops :lol:

I'm not horney but I am giving it attention...i thought if you get excessively horney, you'll miss out but its ok to think about it, just dont be horney.

I'm not horney but I am giving it attention...i thought if you get excessively horney, you'll miss out but its ok to think about it, just dont be horney.

It doesn't matter how much attention one gives it; and one will not get horny. It is the initiation to reactivate it again; then, one will be very horny.

Only 6 days so far lol...I feel like caving sometimes.

A trick i learned from my neigong practice which really helped with retention was simply to keep your awareness on your LDT throughout the day as best you can.

I have found this helps a lot.

-My 2 cents, Peace

and for prostate health, squeeze the anus and pubococcygeal muscle (the pelvic floor muscle) rhythmically for a few minutes a day to give the prostate a nice internal massage

better than your thumb lol

and congrats! i hope the benefits of your cultivation deepen and continue to enrich your life

edit: agree with oldgreen, raise the energy. the rapist will die if you don't feed him

Edited by anamatva
  • Like 1