Sign in to follow this  
Jayem

Past Pains Relived After Many Cosmic orbits

Recently I've been reserving my jing for many months now and the energy increase is outstanding. Ive also been using this energy from the sperm to open up my main channels. Using Mantak Chia's book as a somewhat guide, he has helped me circulate and feel the chi a lot better then ever before. Recently i have increased the flow profoundly and am feeling a constant shocking energy through the tongue while touching the palate. Recently i think the energy has somewhat overflowed from the Tan Tien . Ive read that You can somewhat relive old pains, feel old scars, or in my case tattoo's and removed ribs. For the past 3 days my ribcage has had a tender pain throughout it. I went through a 9 hour surgery, where they scraped off excess cartledge and actually removed 5 ribs, they also lowered my cage to help protect organs. Im guessing its purifying my body , well thats what ive read ... it feels like ive done alomost 1000 situps or something and its been 8 years since the surgery . My left nipple i have a tattoo surrounding it and its tender too, i can feel the old pain i swear .. This sensation isn't happening in any other areas of my body where ive went through pain. Im guessing since the energy has a tendency to rise it has overflowed from the tan tien.

If anyone has experienced these extraordinary pains , or heard of them ? feel free to comment , or feel free to express what stage your at with circulating chi through the Microcosmic.

Thanks !

Edited by Jayem

Yes, I've experienced pain/discomfort in parts of my body (mainly in the liver: I suffered minor hepatitis many years ago) while doing the first series of Wu Ji gong (aka "taichi for enlightenment/primordial qigong") which includes the Microcosmic Orbit...I kept doing it day after day, and very quickly the discomfort/pain vanished...

Edited by Ulises

Yes, I've experienced pain/discomfort in parts of my body (mainly in the liver: I suffered minor hepatitis many years ago) while doing the first series of Wu Ji gong (aka "taichi for enlightenment/primordial qigong") which includes the Microcosmic Orbit...I kept doing it day after day, and very quickly the discomfort/pain vanished...

Primordial qigong includes the Microcosmic Orbit? Where? I have the Michael Winn vhs and did not see any Microcosmic Orbit teaching. He also teaches it separately on another DVD I think. Does this mean if you practice Primordial you do not have to practice the Microcosmic Orbit meditation? I hate visualization practices and after 1 month I stopped because there was absolutely no progress. I think it may take years to open this channel.

Primordial qigong includes the Microcosmic Orbit? Where?

A lot of qigong sets and styles include the MCO. You don't need to consciously focus on it and visualize to work on it.

Hi Bill,

In Primordial Qigong, microcosmic orbit can be circulated right after the first turn to both sides, where you make that "oval" up, down and back up to the heart center. Also, the part where you "scoop" down and then come back up to crown and trace down the conception vessel could also be visualized as macrosmic orbit. You might also want to check out Winn's Qigong Fundamentals 2: Open Chi Flow in the Orbit DVD. It has six simple exercises that have really enhanced the feeling of the orbit for me, and don't really involve much visualization.

Sign in to follow this