Mak_Tin_Si

Mak Tin Si the Taoist Master is back and gone again

that was 3 years ago... ha... @_@

I wonder how he is doing.  We do not often hear now of them.

Wish Kyle and others would come back.  I haven't heard from them, Mal, Stigwierd... The old backbone of the forum.

I look forward to the day they will all return.

• Like 2

I wonder how he is doing.  We do not often hear now of them.

Wish Kyle and others would come back.  I haven't heard from them, Mal, Stigwierd... The old backbone of the forum.

I look forward to the day they will all return.

I don't follow him and it seems he wants to be a jack of all trades and master of....Also, I wonder what is your personal opinion about his claims and knowledge. All I can say is that he may know his cultural daoist information thru someone who is familiar and sometimes what he says makes sense, for instance, the meaning of Chinese stuff he shows in his website or Youtube videos.

• Like 1

Checked up on him.  He's taken down his old sites, renamed his new stuff (I think).  He seems less combative then he used to be.   Less obsessed with the lengthy enemy list he used to have.  Which seemed to include most things. 

So.. good luck to him.

• Like 1

I don't follow him and it seems he wants to be a jack of all trades and master of....Also, I wonder what is your personal opinion about his claims and knowledge. All I can say is that he may know his cultural daoist information thru someone who is familiar and sometimes what he says makes sense, for instance, the meaning of Chinese stuff he shows in his website or Youtube videos.

Interesting, but I will take this question.

It happens to be what everyone wants to know.

Now, I am going to use one of thelerner's phrases which is "a master appears when a pupil is ready."

I loosely interpret this as a person looks for what they want to learn.  When they research they do a lot of their own homework and study.

In the past, one could say this happened, that happened.  But my ex-wife was a super psycho douche biatch and that took up 60% of it the other half was the fact I did not have the balls because I was way too nice to tell her to phuq off or go kill herself.  Instead of manning up and going ape over what had happened, I left the state which was a good decision.

Edit: One last time.  I also speak on co-dependent relationships now.  It turned out to be a big positive for me.  It helped reshape all my relationships.

Here is to happy endings.

As for anything related to Mak.... Do we have any students still here?   I would recommend getting first hand accounts.  Naturally, this is the way things on the forum have gone for years.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1

In the past, one could say this happened, that happened.  But my ex-wife was a super psycho douche biatch and that took up 60% of it the other half was the fact I did not have the balls because I was way too nice to tell her to phuq off or go kill herself.  Instead of manning up and going ape over what had happened, I left the state which was a good decision.

Edit: One last time.  I also speak on co-dependent relationships now.  It turned out to be a big positive for me.  It helped reshape all my relationships.

Here is to happy endings.

As for anything related to Mak.... Do we have any students still here?   I would recommend getting first hand accounts.  Naturally, this is the way things on the forum have gone for years.

Good for you about liberation and finding the way you reshape yourself. As for Mak, I am not quite sure he has students. It is easy to made up whatever we want online and claim whatever we want too. I wonder which lineage is he from, a lineage one can see in real life??