#17 Sonhoffman

Sonhoffman

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Stillness-Movement Neigong, rebounding, juicing, music, gardening

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

When we do these Gift of Tao movements to raise our vibrations animals always respond; when we do the qi projection based on this raising of vibration all life responds.

Oh great, now there's a crane on my yard.. What next? There are bears and lynxes in the forest I'm not too keen on meeting :ninja:

#18 Sonhoffman

Sonhoffman

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

Oh great, now there's a crane on my yard.. What next? There are bears and lynxes in the forest I'm not too keen on meeting :ninja:

Oh, sweet, looks like the birdie has babies too! :wub:

#19 Ya Mu

Ya Mu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3022 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

It just about always happens that the animals will respond. Don't be surprised if any particular animal comes up when doing the movements.
  • snowmonki and OldAngel said thanks for this

New 2016 Neigong Workshops :

September 10,11 with optional Clinical Applications September 12th Springfield, Missouri

NEWLY ANNOUNCED!!!

Chi Kung retreat Hilton Head Island November 15th - 20th

NOW is your opportunity to learn the COMPLETE Gift of the Tao 1-4 and Stillness-Movement Neigong!

NOW available in Kindle format! Book: A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing

Instructional DVDs: Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power; Gift of the Tao II: Sacred Vibrations; Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion; Introduction to Taoist Medicine

500 Hour Medical Qigong Training Program

#20 snowmonki

snowmonki

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

When we do these Gift of Tao movements to raise our vibrations animals always respond; when we do the qi projection based on this raising of vibration all life responds.

Just about every time I practice animals come up to sit in the energy, usually more than one type of animal. Horses LOVE this.

Just got home from visiting friends in the Irish countryside, so I can get the pictures off my phone. Was going to e-mail this to you then saw where this thread had gone.

We had been in our friends garden walking about and talking, taking in the view, then decided to do Gift of the Tao, I had my eyes closed and not long after getting a bit deeper with into the energetics I opened them to discover a horse staring at me!!

Posted Image

It had been grazing at the bottom of the field adjourning our friends garden. It stared at us for most of the practice, then started to graze and would give a loud snort every now and then. Pretty much as soon as we hit salute to Master Wang, he wandered off again.

Best,
  • snowmonki and surfingbudda said thanks for this

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." Hakuin

"I'm not going to tell you that's wrong. I'm just going to show you this, so that as you meet things the rest of your life, you have comparison." Dr Xie Peiqi

#21 Sonhoffman

Sonhoffman

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

The cranes came back this morning, the mother makes a majestic sound :D

When I went out to look at them I saw what I first thought was one of the baby cranes moving into the nearby forest but then realised it was bigger and colored more like a baby deer! Could this be the one that we saw earlier.. I sure hope so :)

#22 surfingbudda

surfingbudda

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

Thanks Snowmonki,

Thats a great picture, would sure love to visit Ireland one day :)
  • snowmonki said thanks for this
For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. - Yoda

#23 Ya Mu

Ya Mu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3022 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

Just got home from visiting friends in the Irish countryside, so I can get the pictures off my phone. Was going to e-mail this to you then saw where this thread had gone.

We had been in our friends garden walking about and talking, taking in the view, then decided to do Gift of the Tao, I had my eyes closed and not long after getting a bit deeper with into the energetics I opened them to discover a horse staring at me!!

Posted Image

It had been grazing at the bottom of the field adjourning our friends garden. It stared at us for most of the practice, then started to graze and would give a loud snort every now and then. Pretty much as soon as we hit salute to Master Wang, he wandered off again.

Best,

Ha! Pretty cool, eh?
The horses have a strong spiritual connection to the energetics vibration manifested with Gift of the Tao movements. I wrote in this other thread about a recent horse healing. What is really wild is watching the Qi move a 2000 pound horse as they rock back and forth when projecting Qi to them.
  • thelerner, snowmonki and Friend said thanks for this

September 10,11 with optional Clinical Applications September 12th Springfield, Missouri

NEWLY ANNOUNCED!!!

NOW is your opportunity to learn the COMPLETE Gift of the Tao 1-4 and Stillness-Movement Neigong!

NOW available in Kindle format! Book: A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing

Instructional DVDs: Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power; Gift of the Tao II: Sacred Vibrations; Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion; Introduction to Taoist Medicine

#24 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8537 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

I've scoped out an out-of-the-way spot at work, on the edge of a remote parking lot with grass and trees and some shade, etc. Little traffic there, especially in the summer, so I often will practice my GoT there at lunchtime. Today, about 45 minutes into it, I hear a little rustling in the bushes off to my right. Expecting a squirrel (I seem to be on squirrel-frequency), I was surprised to see a baby bear coming into the clearing!

Startled, I stopped. A moment later, I heard a little grunt and both baby bear & I turned to see mama bear. Baby bear pranced over to mam's feet and was joined by a second cub. I had just started "salute to Master Wang" so I started again and kept the bears in my peripheral vision. Mama stood on her back legs and watched me until I stopped several minutes later, sniffing the air constantly.

They then started lumbering off. I reached in my pocket and snapped a phone-pic but it's rather lousy -- they are the black blobs in the middle of the screen.

I was never between mama & cubs and never less than 15 feet or so from them so no one seemed in danger. Kinda cool, though! :)

Attached File  bears.jpg   64.76KB   122 downloads
  • thelerner, mjjbecker, snowmonki and 2 others said thanks
"Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow."

#25 Sonhoffman

Sonhoffman

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

I've scoped out an out-of-the-way spot at work, on the edge of a remote parking lot with grass and trees and some shade, etc. Little traffic there, especially in the summer, so I often will practice my GoT there at lunchtime. Today, about 45 minutes into it, I hear a little rustling in the bushes off to my right. Expecting a squirrel (I seem to be on squirrel-frequency), I was surprised to see a baby bear coming into the clearing!

Startled, I stopped. A moment later, I heard a little grunt and both baby bear & I turned to see mama bear. Baby bear pranced over to mam's feet and was joined by a second cub. I had just started "salute to Master Wang" so I started again and kept the bears in my peripheral vision. Mama stood on her back legs and watched me until I stopped several minutes later, sniffing the air constantly.

They then started lumbering off. I reached in my pocket and snapped a phone-pic but it's rather lousy -- they are the black blobs in the middle of the screen.

I was never between mama & cubs and never less than 15 feet or so from them so no one seemed in danger. Kinda cool, though! :)

Awesome!!

I think you are quite brave, although I suppose it does no good to run in that situation :)

#26 Ish

Ish

Dao Bum

• Steward
  • Pip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

Thats incredible :D

#27 Ya Mu

Ya Mu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3022 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

The calmness brought about by the Gift of the Tao practices helps to calm all beings. Cool story.

NEWLY ANNOUNCED!!!

#28 snowmonki

snowmonki

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 860 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:45 AM

Did I mention bears?

:blink: !!

Man, I was startled enough looking up and seeing a horse staring at me! :blush:

Bears are often linked with healing in indigenous cultures ;)

Awesome, and glad you're still around :D

Best,

"I'm not going to tell you that's wrong. I'm just going to show you this, so that as you meet things the rest of your life, you have comparison." Dr Xie Peiqi

#29 Ya Mu

Ya Mu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3022 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:28 AM

:blink: !!

Man, I was startled enough looking up and seeing a horse staring at me! :blush:

Bears are often linked with healing in indigenous cultures ;)

Awesome, and glad you're still around :D

Best,

Elements of many different animal Medicine are in the Gift of Tao movements. Yes each person will have a "bent" of which animals they are stronger in (as far as medicine defined in Shamanic approaches). But MOST of us that practice Gift of the Tao will be strong in many of these Medicine(s).

Master Wang told stories of the ancient Taoists using these methods to scare away large animals in their travels and indeed did teach me how to do this. I have personally done so.

Certainly not wise to get between a bear mama and her cub but I do not think he was ever in danger. I have called many wild animals up to within 10 feet of me then sent them away. The first time this happened with a certain large animal it scared the crap out of me (well, ALMOST literally - close call).
  • snowmonki, surfingbudda and gramp said thanks for this

NEWLY ANNOUNCED!!!

#30 surfingbudda

surfingbudda

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Elements of many different animal Medicine are in the Gift of Tao movements. Yes each person will have a "bent" of which animals they are stronger in (as far as medicine defined in Shamanic approaches). But MOST of us that practice Gift of the Tao will be strong in many of these Medicine(s).

Master Wang told stories of the ancient Taoists using these methods to scare away large animals in their travels and indeed did teach me how to do this. I have personally done so.

I recall reading a book a while back about a medicine man who practiced hummingbird medicine. While practicing Gift of the Tao I have seen countless instances of hummingbirds flying near me and observing me as I practice. I remember one hummingbird fly so close I could hear its wings as it flew past my ear, also another occasion one kept moving in interesting patterns of which I've never seen hummingbirds do before, as if it was dancing in the energy brought in from the practice.

Could this technique be achieved simply from utilizing a strong INTENT as well as strong energetics to back it up?
For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. - Yoda

#31 snowmonki

snowmonki

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 860 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

I do not think he was ever in danger. I have called many wild animals up to within 10 feet of me then sent them away. The first time this happened with a certain large animal it scared the crap out of me (well, ALMOST literally - close call).

While I'm glad we don't have the big critters you guys have, and encounters with such animals should always have respect and caution, my tongue was in my cheek with my reply :) Although looking up and seeing a bear I probably would soil myself :blink:

Would love to hear more of the animal shamanic connections inherent within GoT. But given such things are individualistic as you say, I suppose there is little to say on top of what you have haha.

We were joined by rabbits and squirrels today, but they have really "nasty, big, pointy teeth!" I tell you! ;) My link

All the best,

#32 Ya Mu

Ya Mu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3022 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

I recall reading a book a while back about a medicine man who practiced hummingbird medicine. While practicing Gift of the Tao I have seen countless instances of hummingbirds flying near me and observing me as I practice. I remember one hummingbird fly so close I could hear its wings as it flew past my ear, also another occasion one kept moving in interesting patterns of which I've never seen hummingbirds do before, as if it was dancing in the energy brought in from the practice.

Could this technique be achieved simply from utilizing a strong INTENT as well as strong energetics to back it up?

Hummingbird is really quick and knows how to vibrate - powerful.

I am referring to a specific technique. I only teach it to people who have completed my certification program and who demonstrate strong good&moral.

NEWLY ANNOUNCED!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users