Vmarco

Right Wing War Against LGBT's

Everything I changed in my responses in that thread was changed after you quoted me, meaning that I already knew my words were on record, meaning that I had no intention of hiding what I had said, meaning you are trolling again here just like you did there. I gave permission for the mods to delete my edited posts after the fact with no request for them to delete yours. This is because I recognized how far off topic my conversation with you had taken the original thread. I responded to you in that thread in an effort to clear up, in a reasonable way, what I believed was a misunderstanding between you and @thelerner, but you were not interested in that and simply continued to escalate matters. You are a troll, and as such, I really don't care anything for what you have to say. I hope this clears matters up for you because you seem to be confused about them still. Please feel free to quote me on this, "for the record". ;)

• Like 1

My point is that you could take any group in society and identify health risk in relation to it. For instance motorcycle accidents often fatal .. so bikers should not be allowed. Do you get my point now?

For me it is about... understanding the choices we make and the potential outcomes of those choices.

Not about dictating what people should and should not do... information is all.

Yes riding a motorcycle can be dangerous...

That is why when considering getting a motorcycle license I spent a good amount of time reading from experienced riders.

+ their advice for beginners etc

Knowledge, nothing more.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 2

If you think you have been insulted you should report it. I am sure you will find out if the mods agree with your estimation based on their response to your report. :)

Also, I think we're safe because we're in the Off-topic forum :ph34r:

Hopefully we'll stay safe here............if you don't attract the attention of either the Buddhists or the Taoists again!!!! :ph34r:

• Like 2

Do not tempt fate my friend!! :ph34r:

If Vmarco or Marblehead turn-up I'm going to surrender and throw myself at their mercy :ph34r:

I'm also going to blame the whole thing on you in exchange for clemency :ph34r:

hahaha

If we work together... maybe we will survive?

I am thinking of traveling to the general discussion soon though...

See how that kindergarten thread... I mean trolling thread is going...

:ph34r: