JustARandomPanda

Growing Weary

I'm so tired

I like Buddhism as it tends to be very "science-y" in it's method of discovering things about one's self and the world around you.

Except for one thing. I'm sooo F'n tired of that damn RIGHT VIEW. My God...You don't have Right View and you're Realizations are utterly SATURATED with the TAINT of subtle Eternalism or Nihilism. And heaven help you - Without that RIGHT VIEW you're gonna Reify too. :wacko:

I really have loved the tiny handful of Buddhist sutras that I've read.

But then I come to Taobums and the enjoyment just withers on the vine as I'm reminded over and over in thread after thread of how damn TAINTED people's views are since they aren't RIGHT.

Makes me seriously consider going back to Taoism. Much less stressful.

• Like 1

I'm so tired

I like Buddhism as it tends to be very "science-y" in it's method of discovering things about one's self and the world around you.

Except for one thing. I'm sooo F'n tired of that damn RIGHT VIEW. My God...You don't have Right View and you're Realizations are utterly SATURATED with the TAINT of subtle Eternalism or Nihilism. And heaven help you - Without that RIGHT VIEW you're gonna Reify too. :wacko:

I really have loved the tiny handful of Buddhist sutras that I've read.

But then I come to Taobums and the enjoyment just withers on the vine as I'm reminded over and over in thread after thread of how damn TAINTED people's views are since they aren't RIGHT.

Actually what's so stressful about this?

You just need some faith in the Buddha, have right understanding along with right practice, and the right view is what liberates. It does not bind, it is not just a belief (well after realization it is no longer a belief), it is what liberates.

Ultimately right view is no view - the absence of all wrong views, all views, all proliferations.

The Buddha taught about 62 wrong views - http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/dn/dn.01.0.bodh.html - but there is no reason to get stressed about the apparently large number of wrong views simply because just one decisive realization is enough to dissolve all views all at once.

For example when you realize anatta - no self, none of the 62 wrong views can survive... because all of the wrong views are just some form of self-view one way or another. You don't have to 'tackle' each view one by one provided you just have right understanding and then contemplate, and realize. So I really see no reason to get stressed about it... in actual fact having right view is nothing truly difficult or stressful.

I'm surprised you didn't see the importance of right view in the sutras you read... as obviously, this is one of the central things of Buddhism.

As Namdrol says: "View is more important than practice. That's why we are Buddhist and not Hindus."

"Meditation without a correct view is an incorrect meditation."

I personally will say, view and meditation are all damn important. But indeed there is a reason why the Buddha himself placed Right View at the top of the Noble Eightfold Path and commented, "Bhikkhus, here right view is foremost."

He further said,

"Monks, when right view is supported by five factors, it has awareness-release as its fruit, awareness-release as its reward; it has discernment-release as its fruit, discernment-release as its reward. Which five?

"There is the case where right view is supported by virtue, supported by learning, supported by discussion, supported by tranquillity, supported by insight.

"When supported by these five factors, right view has awareness-release as its fruit, awareness-release as its reward; it has discernment-release as its fruit, discernment-release as its reward."

As we can see, right view and successful practice of insight and tranquility are interdependent.

Edited by xabir2005
  • Like 1

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what people here say about Buddhism, so i guess that means dont pay too much attention to me either, but personally I prefer the Tibetan approach more which focuses as much on Bodhicitta and compassion rather than the people here who bang on about emptiness and right view all the time. If you expand your heart and compassion wide enough it leads to the same place anyway, so you can take the cold scientific route which has more focus on the Pali Sutas or the more warm emotional route more along the Mahayana route. It depends on what resonates with you of course.

If you don't have right view then have compassion for the suffering that causes yourself rather than feeling bad or beating yourself up, your heart will guide you far better in these matters rather than creating worry with the mind.

• Like 2

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what people here say about Buddhism, so i guess that means dont pay too much attention to me either, but personally I prefer the Tibetan approach more which focuses as much on Bodhicitta and compassion rather than the people here who bang on about emptiness and right view all the time. If you expand your heart and compassion wide enough it leads to the same place anyway, so you can take the cold scientific route which has more focus on the Pali Sutas or the more warm emotional route more along the Mahayana route. It depends on what resonates with you of course.

If you don't have right view then have compassion for the suffering that causes yourself rather than feeling bad or beating yourself up, your heart will guide you far better in these matters rather than creating worry with the mind.

Funny... cos Tibetans are the ones who place a lot more emphasis on Right View (due to strong Madyamika influence) than some of the Zennists I see (but many Zen Buddhist also place importance on the View).

There is no fundamental difference between Mahayana and Theravada - Mahayana emphasizes more about compassion, however, does not neglect the core which is the elimination of afflictions and liberation. The only real compassion comes from realizing your true nature, so you understand the condition of all other sentient beings and thereby spontaneously work for their liberation.

As Tibetan Buddhist Loppon Namdrol states,

Whoever is attached to a result for this life, is not a Dharma person.

The purpose of Dharma is liberation, not feeling better in this life. The purpose of Dharma is not the cultivation of mundane compassion, and so on.

The purpose of Dharma is to control afflictions, then overcome them, and finally, to attain a state of total omniscience and freedom.

Also,

Real bodhicitta comes from realizing your nature. The rest is just contrived bullshit conceptual bodhicitta that is of no use at all.

Uncontrived bodhicitta is based on one's personal experience of the nature of the mind, and from that stems limitless compassion for others.

What I am saying is that intellectually cultivated bodhicitta is next to useless.

(Contrived bodhicitta is) Completely inauthentic and not connected at all to sentient beings real situation, which is that they are suffering because they do not know their own nature.

All the contrived conceptual wishful thinking about how nice it would be to save sentient beings does not help them, or oneself, even one little bit.

I am not saying "don't be nice to people" -- of course one should be nice. But one shouldn't paint being decent with religious fantasies.

we are not talking about mind training -- at least I am not. I am talking about fake bodhicitta. It is better for people to admit that they don't want to attain buddhahood for all sentient beings if in fact they really do not have that kind of compassion.

Otherewise, bodhicitta just turns into a bunch pious foppery.

Edited by xabir2005

You are welcome any time. I will always be there and the door will always be unlocked but you have to open it.

Nearly all of the practises taught by Atisha who is considered one of the fathers of Tibetan Buddhism are all about contriving compassion, not intellectually but through your heart, when you expand that compassion wide enough it leads you to your essential nature. We all have to start with the contrived methods no matter who you are, all the regular meditation methods like shamatha and vipassana are contrived method too and on their own lead you nowhere just like the methods of contriving compassion. Tibetan Buddhism emphasises the two pillars of compassion and emptiness, not just the one pillar of emptiness on it's own, it's worth investigating why.

The heart of a Bodhisattva who genuinely wants to save all beings is latent within you even if we dont really mean it in the beginning, it's about waking it up and discovering it within you because when it comes down to it benefitting others and focusing on helping them is the best method to avoid fixation on a self which doesn't even exist which causes all our problems, which is why many say the Bodhisattva method is the fastest route to Buddhahood.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 2

I get tired of it as well.

I think the divide between experience and philosophy can be very huge.

For Instance two Philosophies can 'talk' about a set of real world 'experiences' that are actually very close to each other, but with all the words can start to make them sound like they are worlds apart.

Some Buddhists here sometimes sound like they are saying that anyone In the I AM stage of consciousness is just a deluded Asshole.

Think about Nissargadatta's teachings for a minute.

He First has his students return over and over again to the root awareness, the experiencer or I AM state, The Beingness or Self...

"Stabilize the I AM first" he says.

Once they get this, then he has them take the very easy next step, of seeing that even consciousness itself is an experience, which Includes the 'Self' 'Beingness' and naturally the 'I AM'.

This is Identical to the Buddhists recognizing that consciousness is one of the aggregate...

What is Left is not an experience, not an object, not a thing and not observable in any way. Observing is happening, but nothing can be said about it. You cant say it exists, because where is it? You cant say it does not exist, because observing is happening.

It is free from the extremes of Existence/Nonexistence and Nihilism/Eternalism.

So considering how easy the step is, if you already have the I AM stabilized, who cares about Right View?

The proponents here talk as if it is some crucial thing that divides the Bodhisattva's from the deluded Idiots. That is just not True.

Some paths like Krishna Menon's direct path Advaita, use the horribly offensive word 'Self' [which reeks of delusion and eternalistic ignorance] to describe Enlightenment but when you analyze their descriptions of the Self, you see again, that they are describing something outside all categories, experiences and Samadhi states...

Some here may object that calling it the 'Self' will engender deep clinging, but when you actually take the time to read about they describe this 'Self' you find there is actually nothing to cling to in the description... :o

That said, I Love the Buddhist way of describing the path and Right View. It is very clever, and probably does put in a few safe guards for students who are more Interested in Bliss than in Truth. But any sharp and Inquiring Mind will easily pass the I AM stage with time as well, without the benefit of 'Right View'.

Seth.

• Like 5

I suggest dropping the philosphy for a while and just going for direct experience through your practice. Zazen or whichever is your choice. It helps cut the BS.

• Like 3

I get tired of it as well.

I think the divide between experience and philosophy can be very huge.

For Instance two Philosophies can 'talk' about a set of real world 'experiences' that are actually very close to each other, but with all the words can start to make them sound like they are worlds apart.

In terms of non-dual experience, may be similar. But the view of inherency is what causes clinging and this makes a major difference. It is not just 'intellectual views', but whether there is the true realization of right view (i.e. anatta and emptiness) in actual experience which dissolves all latent view of self and inherency and source. Therefore dissolving bond of duality does not mean dissolving bond of inherency... and bond of duality is just a subset of bond of inherency.

There cannot be liberation when there is still clinging, even to a Self or a Source. Therefore as Thusness said before, without the insights, all form of 'letting go' is another form of holding in disguise. Now your clinging gets subtler and subtler but still it's a clinging... whether as the Watcher, or a non-dual Source or Consciousness, or anything at all!

It is not just 'sound like they are worlds apart', but in actual fact they ARE worlds apart... even though as Thusness said, the experiential or phenomenological descriptions may sound 85% similar (say, non-dual vs anatta), yet that 15% is what makes a world of difference.

Some Buddhists here sometimes sound like they are saying that anyone In the I AM stage of consciousness is just a deluded Asshole.
I certainly wouldn't say they are 'deluded Asshole' - but anyone short of Buddhahood is still deluded to a smaller or larger degree - myself not spared since I am also not yet a full complete awakened one, i.e. Buddha (There are different degrees of awakening even on the paths, different bhumis, different paths in the four paths, etc).
Think about Nissargadatta's teachings for a minute.

He First has his students return over and over again to the root awareness, the experiencer or I AM state, The Beingness or Self...

"Stabilize the I AM first" he says.

Once they get this, then he has them take the very easy next step, of seeing that even consciousness itself is an experience, which Includes the 'Self' 'Beingness' and naturally the 'I AM'.

What is Left is not an experience, not an object, not a thing and not observable in any way. Observing is happening, but nothing can be said about it. You cant say it exists, because where is it? You cant say it does not exist, because observing is happening.

It is free from the extremes of Existence/Nonexistence and Nihilism/Eternalism.

This is Identical to the Buddhists recognizing that consciousness is one of the aggregate...

Yes I am familiar with Nisargadatta's teachings - have his book since a long long time ago. As I said before (maybe not here, not sure), he guides the person to I AM first, then tells them to go beyond it - leading to Thusness Stage 3 (dissolving into nothingness), but does not talk about Anatta realization or even non-dual realization. Still very stage-like. And he sees that nothingness as ultimate reality. I will not say he is free from the extremes - he still posits an eternal absolute reality and true self, though prior to I AM or consciousness, the 'nothingness' prior to everything or the manifest sense of self (but viewed as absolute and inherently existent). The steps are summarized in http://www.prahlad.o...20AWARENESS.htm - as this disciple or student states, first the "I am that I am" (Thusness Stage 1) which comes along with the realization of his universality (Thusness Stage 2 - I Am Everything), then the transcendance of that into the nothingness/the absolute unaware of itsef, prior to that universal mind (Thusness Stage 3). Nisargadatta describes, In that state one does not know that one is. This state is known as ‘Parabrahman’: ‘Brahman’ transcended. ‘Brahman’ is manifest; ‘Parabrahman’ is beyond that, prior to that; the Absolute.

Then there are many Advaita and neo-Advaitins that talk about non-dual realization, which is beyond the 'I AM' and even a step further than the 'nothingness', but still it is substantialist viewpoint, i.e. Thusness Stage 4.

So considering how easy the step is, if you already have the I AM stabilized, who cares about Right View?

The proponents here talk as if it is some crucial thing that divides the Bodhisattva's from the deluded Idiots. That is just not True.

Some paths like Krishna Menon's direct path Advaita, use the horribly offensive word 'Self' [which reeks of delusion and eternalistic ignorance] to describe Enlightenment but when you analyze their descriptions of the Self, you see again, that they are describing something outside all categories, experiences and Samadhi states...

Some here may object that calling it the 'Self' will engender deep clinging, but when you actually take the time to read about they describe this 'Self' you find there is actually nothing to cling to in the description... :o

The very view of a Self leads to clinging no matter how you deny it... No matter how non-conceptual the state is - I AM is non-conceptual, yet with latent dualistic and inherent view, it lends to reification, making a pure identity out of it, which one then tries to constantly abide as.
That said, I Love the Buddhist way of describing the path and Right View. It is very clever, and probably does put in a few safe guards for students who are more Interested in Bliss than in Truth. But any sharp and Inquiring Mind will easily pass the I AM stage with time as well, without the benefit of 'Right View'.

Seth.

With the right kind of contemplation they can get into non-dual... but without right view of anatta and emptiness, they will not go beyond that.

On the other hand, many simply get stuck in I AM for decades or the whole life without even getting beyond that... it is quite common actually. Therefore right pointers are necessary for progress usually.

Edited by SereneBlue
  • Like 1

First let me say I'm willing to admit xabir could be right. My final stance is agnosticism on the deepest metaphysical questions.

But not only does my intellect tell me he is wrong, my heart and experience do as well.

Language could be an issue here, but xabir doesn't think so. My opinion is that the discrepancies come from our limited minds trying to communicate our experience with something far greater than us.

Again I know you disgagree with me xabir, and that's cool. I wish you and everyone else the very best on your paths.

• Like 1

First let me say I'm willing to admit xabir could be right. My final stance is agnosticism on the deepest metaphysical questions.

But not only does my intellect tell me he is wrong, my heart and experience do as well.

Language could be an issue here, but xabir doesn't think so. My opinion is that the discrepancies come from our limited minds trying to communicate our experience with something far greater than us.

Again I know you disgagree with me xabir, and that's cool. I wish you and everyone else the very best on your paths.

Far from being linguistical issues... they represent real, actual, different realization-experience for me.

See (which I think you did) - Thusness/PasserBy's Seven Stages of Enlightenment

I can trace different dates for you where there are different moments, shifts, paradigm leap of perceptions... different realizations that changed the way how I perceive reality forever, and these makes a huge difference experientially - and as insights deepen the further I was able to relinquish and let go of any subtle clinging and effort.

I wish you can see what I experience, but until then, you just have to take what I said or what Thusness described, by experience, through faith... or not. But faith is definitely an important part of the path for me, even though it is just a means to an end and not the end itself (i.e. without faith in Buddha and Thusness, I would not have taken their words seriously enough to contemplate them and thus result in the realizations I have today, and thus transcend the dependency on belief or faith on these issues since I have seen it for myself).

Edited by xabir2005
  • Like 1

By the way if you can't see No-Self or Anatta right now... thats fine.

In fact if you want to aim for the realization of I AM, please go ahead... that is what I advise in my e-book to - I dedicate an entire chapter on the 'how to' of self-inquiry to realize the I AM.

This is what Thusness had me to go through as well.

Then through the confusions, with the pointing and guidance of Thusness, I was able to figure my way through the territories and get to where I am today.

But IMO, it is still quite important for there to be an open mind and some faith in a highly realized and experienced teacher... in order for progress to arise swiftly, or even to occur at all. This had been my experience.

Edited by xabir2005

I suggest dropping the philosphy for a while and just going for direct experience through your practice. Zazen or whichever is your choice. It helps cut the BS.

plus one mokona!

philosophy only goes so far, you can't theorize or think your way to liberation!! And buddhism seems to be a fertile soil for the mind that these practitioners are trying to cleanse to become overly active.

RyanO, im an agnostic buddhist too, as i'm sure my posts have made abundantly clear in the past. Perhaps all views are wrong views, because they are contrived constructs. There is only the experience you are having, there is no view about it.. all view occurs secondarily (or tertiarily of one has not realized oneness and emptiness). I suppose that they are necessary for a while, so in that sense, i take right view to be that one should transcend views in favor of actual direct experience of the moment, grounded in actual realization, not philosophy and intellect.

RyanO, im an agnostic buddhist too, as i'm sure my posts have made abundantly clear in the past. Perhaps all views are wrong views, because they are contrived constructs. There is only the experience you are having, there is no view about it.. all view occurs secondarily (or tertiarily of one has not realized oneness and emptiness). I suppose that they are necessary for a while, so in that sense, i take right view to be that one should transcend views in favor of actual direct experience of the moment, grounded in actual realization, not philosophy and intellect.

You are of course, right... right view is in fact no view.

However, 'view' is something that is latent in us... so much so that it is actually subconsciously affecting our perception of the unawakened life in every moment, shaping our perception into 'observer' and 'observed', inside and outside... if you hear a sound, or see a sight, don't you feel that they are 'outside' and you are 'in here'?

Even if you do not make a gross concept about what you are... nonetheless the view and construct of a self, a subject and an object, an inside and an outside, is something very obvious to you... it may seem as truly real but actually it is just the view and construct hypnotizing you like a dream like a magical spell... it seems real, but actually isn't.

Self-view is present in ALL beings who are still unawakened... and in Buddhism it is taught that it is precisely this ignorance, this view of self, that leads to the attachment of 'I', 'me', 'mine', that drives the entire craving, clinging, karma-making, rebirth-making process of samsara... that which leads to all suffering.

Agnostics are not spared... eternalist and nihilist are likewise not spared. No one is spared... except the awakened, liberated ones, freed from ignorance, freed from views, clinging, craving, karma-producing, samsara-producing, suffering-making processess.

The way to liberation is the understanding of Right View... up to Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration, as per described in the Noble Eightfold Path.

Edited by xabir2005

However, 'view' is something that is latent in us... so much so that it is actually subconsciously affecting our perception of the unawakened life in every moment, shaping our perception into 'observer' and 'observed', inside and outside... if you hear a sound, or see a sight, don't you feel that they are 'outside' and you are 'in here'?

Even if you do not make a gross concept about what you are... nonetheless the view and construct of a self, a subject and an object, an inside and an outside, is something very obvious to you... it may seem as truly real but actually it is just the view and construct hypnotizing you like a dream like a magical spell... it seems real, but actually isn't.

Self-view is present in ALL beings who are still unawakened... and in Buddhism it is taught that it is precisely this ignorance, this view of self, that leads to the attachment of 'I', 'me', 'mine', that drives the entire craving, clinging, karma-making, rebirth-making process of samsara... that which leads to all suffering.

Interesting observations. Thank you. I'm glad we can find something we agree on. Its mildly annoying to be so mildly annoyed by buddhists. Its kinda constant xabir. I want to like buddhists, but they annoy me! mildly, mind you. Its all the philosophical construct.. i mean how can anyone possibly see through that stuff or walk upright while carrying all that around??

That being said, buddhists, like everyone else, are more than welcome to disagree with me, and in my deep heart i am not even annoyed in the least. I have always been a free thinking and a non-conformist, so naturally, how on earth would i fit into a religious orthodoxy?! but i digress.

Agnostics are not spared... eternalist and nihilist are likewise not spared. No one is spared... except the awakened, liberated ones, freed from ignorance, freed from views, clinging, craving, karma-producing, samsara-producing, suffering-making processess.

The way to liberation is the understanding of Right View... up to Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration, as per described in the Noble Eightfold Path.

yes i like the eightfold path, it has led me to a lot of liberation, and perhaps if i continue on it, it will lead to even more! :)

Edited by anamatva

Sereneblue,

I would discount much of what you hear about Buddhism on this board. Although I would suggest not studying Buddhism at all, but rather begin to inquire into who you are from your own experience, if you are hellbent on learning about Buddhism seek the advice of Matt Black or some others who seem to really exemplify the "spirit" of Buddhism. "Real" Buddhists do not argue or point out what is right or wrong, they simply practice. I see that most of the people I consider to be "real" Buddhists have migrated away from this forum or don't participate in these discussions, and I would suggest it is for a very simple reason, but rather than offend people, I will not say what that is, but rather leave it for you to decide. I'm not a Buddhist mind you, so there's no reason for me not to. If I do participate it's in the hopes I might shake someone out of this rigid need for ideology and belief systems, so that they might begin to experience things as they are, rather than as they are defined to be.

Aaron

buddhists in monasteries debate all the time.

Hehehe. Reminded me of the story:

There were a number of Buddhists in a conference hall, in the center of the hall was a table and on the table was a glass half filled with water. The Buddhists were arguing as to whether the glass was half full or half empty.

Along come a Taoist Sage into the hall, and, because he had been walking in the heat of a very hot sun was rather thirsty. He saw the glass of water on the table, walked up and drank the water.

• Like 1

plus one mokona!

philosophy only goes so far, you can't theorize or think your way to liberation!! And buddhism seems to be a fertile soil for the mind that these practitioners are trying to cleanse to become overly active.

Good stuff!

Hehehe. Reminded me of the story:

There were a number of Buddhists in a conference hall, in the center of the hall was a table and on the table was a glass half filled with water. The Buddhists were arguing as to whether the glass was half full or half empty.

Along come a Taoist Sage into the hall, and, because he had been walking in the heat of a very hot sun was rather thirsty. He saw the glass of water on the table, walked up and drank the water.

:lol:

This thread reminds me yet again of why I have kept my reading of Buddhist Sutras (1 complete, a few others sporadic) and especially other Buddhist Practitioner's "Realizations" Comments on assorted forums to a bare minimum. On a practical everyday "news-you-can-use" level I know and do a LOT more Taoist Inner Alchemy than I do Buddhism. I am so weary of the Infallibility Factor of a lot of Buddhist posts at Taobums lately. I'm not talking about Sutras.

I'm talking about Infallible View at Taobums. <_<

I wonder why Taobums Buddhists do not post about daily Loving-Kindness/Compassion practices and any "realizations" or experiences from it as I've seen other Buddhists do? You'd think it would be much easier since the Heart-Mind is opened. :mellow:

Awakened Bodhicitta is *the* thing (along with Buddhism's DIY/Scientific Method Approach) that I liked so much about it. Yet it's so lacking at Taobums. Any guesses as to why?

Edited by SereneBlue
  • Like 2

I wonder why Taobums Buddhists do not post about daily Loving-Kindness/Compassion practices and any "realizations" or experiences from it as I've seen other Buddhists do? You'd think it would be much easier since the Heart-Mind is opened. :mellow:

Awakened Bodhicitta is *the* thing (along with Buddhism's DIY/Scientific Method Approach) that I liked so much about it. Yet it's so lacking at Taobums. Any guesses as to why?

great question.. i don't really know. I did 2 metta meditations today, and after one of them, i found i had a lot more energy to do tonglen, and that they were both based on generating loving-kindness. I had never really realized that before.

I am a little leery of posting buddhist practices and realizations on this site because when i got here, a lot of people mocked me every time i said buddhism :lol: so i just put things in daoist terms for this lot...

hahah i actually generated loving-kindness for twinner as a difficult person today cause his post annoyed me so much this morning.

• Like 1

haha gj!

You are standing before teh gate :)

:wub:

Suffering discontent for the sake of another is compassion, selfless compassion is chosen.

Edited by Informer

great question.. i don't really know. I did 2 metta meditations today, and after one of them, i found i had a lot more energy to do tonglen, and that they were both based on generating loving-kindness. I had never really realized that before.

I am a little leery of posting buddhist practices and realizations on this site because when i got here, a lot of people mocked me every time i said buddhism :lol: so i just put things in daoist terms for this lot...

hahah i actually generated loving-kindness for twinner as a difficult person today cause his post annoyed me so much this morning.

Maybe you can see that however you choose to articulate it is irrelevant. As long as the same thing is being pointed at without restrictions, then it doesn't matter.

Share it with all the elements. (physically and internally)

Edited by Informer

This thread reminds me yet again of why I have kept my reading of Buddhist Sutras (1 complete, a few others sporadic) and especially other Buddhist Practitioner's "Realizations" Comments on assorted forums to a bare minimum. On a practical everyday "news-you-can-use" level I know and do a LOT more Taoist Inner Alchemy than I do Buddhism. I am so weary of the Infallibility Factor of a lot of Buddhist posts at Taobums lately. I'm not talking about Sutras.

I'm talking about Infallible View at Taobums. <_<

My guess is cause there's so much love saturating this place already that the Buddhists' only way to differentiate themselves is with cold hard logic ;)