Protector

My Little Pony

i effing love my little pony. might have something to do with me being a furry for almost a decade though...pinkie pie and big mac are my faves. my boyfriend super identifies with fluttershy

I'm actually quite frustrated that I don't have drawing/painting or music instrument skills. So much stuff that wants to be expressed on-the-fly. But other stuff has priority first.

• Like 1

It is amazing to watch the creativity explosion on the WWW. The following probably just a tiny part - the one I know of:

- My Little Pony - girl toy line (dolls) by Hasbro

-- My Little Pony TV show

--- Friendship is Witchcraft re-dubbing of whole episodes, giving them new story

--- Fan-fiction storywriting based on MLP

--- Several fan-fiction stories based on a fan fiction universe in a political-conflict style setting - NLR - New Lunar Republic

---- People writing theme music for NLR

----- People making cover versions/remixed of NLR theme music

------ Lyrics for the music is discussed

It's like not just software programming, but also the entertainment sector is gradually going freeware / open source. Although credit has to be given to the original idea of course.

have teh ponies made fun of teh starwars yet?

Well, not sure how you mean that, but New Lunar Republic vs. Celestial Empire is definitely inspired by Star Wars. The Republic's symbol looks inspired by the Rebel Alliance symbol, and the Lunar Republic seems to be using war machinery that looks like Star Destroyers. ... All quite mixed up, but the influence is visible.