Cameron

Top 5 2011/2012

Hmmm ... my favorite teachers?

1. My stupidity and ignorance ... for they create all the challenges that force me to grow

2. The people that hurt and harm me ... for they teach me to be self-reliant

3. The pains and discomforts of my body ... for they teach me how to better care for myself

4. The circle of life and death ... for they give me this classroom in which to learn

5. My inner spark of divinity ... because it ever calls to me to become complete

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes that stuff needs to be said, just because its hilarious - although it would absolutely be 10x funnier in person, of course. So long as the recipient can roll with the punches :lol: Its something a good friend of mine said recently - "man, half this crap I dont necessarily even believe when I make whacked out comments, but stuff pops into my head and its so funny that somebody's go to say it!" :D

Adyashanti is great. I needed to contact the Taoist stuff very deeply for personal healing and I like having "a practice" that "I do".

But when I am in the mood for good long Dharma talks no one is better.

Revisiting this I absolutely would have to put Eckhart Tolle on the list too. And I am honored that I was able to see him live a few years ago.

I especially like his teachings about the human pain body. The more I live and reflect on it the more truth I find in his teachings.

• Like 1