Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

TUF season 3!!

Starts Thursday night!!

Ortiz and Shamrock are the coaches!!

This may be the motivation I need to start training again!

Eye of the Tiger bitches!

Man, the more I watch TUF3 the more I like Tito. Ken is so far his head up his ass- no wonder Tito hates his guts.

Tito loves Ken..Ken is the perfect guy Tito can always beat and make a big payday. I mean, if not for Ken, what would Tito do? Get beat up by Chuck again?

The thing in MMA that sucks is you never get to see the really good fights because Pride and UFC do there own stuff.

Can you imagine Chuck vs. Fedor, or Arlovski vs Wanderlie?

Hughes vs. Gracie will be fun though.

Edited by Cameron

Tito loves Ken..Ken is the perfect guy Tito can always beat and make a big payday. I mean, if not for Ken, what would Tito do? Get beat up by Chuck again?

The thing in MMA that sucks is you never get to see the really good fights because Pride and UFC do there own stuff.

Can you imagine Chuck vs. Fedor, or Arlovski vs Wanderlie?

Hughes vs. Gracie will be fun though.

Tito will get older and more mature and will have a chance at Chuck again, at least i hope so.

Wanderlie is in Chuck weight category so there could be a rematch. Or did Chuck have to sign an agreement not to fight in Pride as long as he has a career with UFC? And Fedor can outclass anyone... I don't see anyone in UFC that have a chance with him.

My prediction- Gracie will win by submission. But they are both so good so it's just my wishful thinking...

Edit: And I hope Tito kicks Ken's ass just like the last time. Anyway, did Ken say he was going to retire after being knocked out by Rich Franklin?

Edited by Smile

No one has a chance with Fedor but it would be fun to see him fight all those UFC guys. But Pride won't let him he is there man.

Wand also is Prides man they won't let him fight any UFC fighter.

Edited by Cameron

So, what happened on the last TUF? I missed it.

Never mind. There will be a repeat on Monday.

I don't care anymore. Am returning to the path of Aikido which is beyond small winning and losing concepts.

Is there any winning and losing for a samurai? If you win you live if you lose you die! LOL!

O'sensei realized human race needs to put a stop to destroying other human beings and folow the way of peace.

Fight for peace not to become famous and make money.

*may turn on TUF "by accident" after aikido practice*

TUF3 should be renamed into The Ultimate Tool 3.

Cam, your boyfriend has a chance to come back now. :lol:

Now that your boyfriend is back to TUF3, maybe he won't loose this time Cam, huh? :D

Don't hate on those with better mohawks than you Maxie...

a_bad_hair_dayf.jpg

Edited by Cameron

Don't hate on those with better mohawks than you Maxie...

How could I? I still think he could become a very good fighter. Can't wait to see that Irish red haired kid fight.

Yeah..somehow I don't think that red haired guy has the right personailty for Aikido, but he did show his sensitive side when he saw Randy Coutuer lost.

Sign in to follow this