SirYuri

Tenaga Dalam

Did your grandmaster actually tell you that? Or is it one of those rumors started by a misunderstood remark that somebody made over a glass of cheap wine?

Yes, he did. Over dinner together with 5 other co-instructors.

Edited by SirYuri

Hello everyone, been a long time since I last posted here. Just want to share what I'm going through right now.

It is Holy week here in the Philippines and It is considered a very peaceful week. To get a picture what happens here picture this.. The streets are empty. Every street there is somebody reading the bible over a loud speaker we call it 'Pabasa'. And there are people doing the Pnitensiya (see video below), also there are people being crucified on the cross (with their own freewill of course).

So basically, a lot of very unusual stuffs happening during this week. There are also some people who does their yearly consecration of their amulet and talismans which is done in the mountains.

Well, in my case I just want to take advantage of the spiritual energy around me and also participate in what is going on.

I'm on my 4th day of fasting. No food, Only water and meditation. It seems that my awareness has expanded. My body feels light and when I do remote healing sessions the focus is so powerful to the point that I could literally touch the person, it is like the patient is in front of me. And When I meditate I could easily detach from the body.

Although, I'm just on my 4th day I don't feel weak or anything. I still go about my daily chores. When I do feel hungry I meditate some more and my thoughts go back to becoming very still.

I'll try to post after a week and update on the outcome. Peace and Love.

Edited by SirYuri

And When I meditate I could easily detach from the body.

What do you mean ?

Hello,

I just wanted to add my small experience with PK thus far - I recently started training with Pak Pohan in Houston - This was suggested to me by the main rep here in the States since she's not here in TX - I was impressed by her ability to read my energetic state without my prompting with any information on my part - a while back I had an in-person "read" from Robert Peng, who made specific statements about 2 meridians - this PK teacher told me the exact same thing about these 2 same meridians during our conversation, which I found very interesting, to say the least.

All for now,

Rene'

How did Pak Pohan & Robert Peng read you - off-body or hands-on?

And where can Pohan be found in Houston for a possible consultation?

Hello Vortex,

They both read me under different conditions - Robert Peng read me while doing an initial body scan right before treatment, he made very specific statements about 2 meridians, I laughed because he was right on point - The tenaga dalam teacher that read me was Pak Pohan's teacher, she read me over the phone within minutes, she said "I don't want to startle you, but . . . " then went on to give me the very same specific comments on the 2 meridians, she was right on target as well. It was a great experience and quite inspiring.

PM me if you'd like more info.

Cheers,

R

• Like 1

Greetings,

I have studied various system of Tenaga Dalam and  Tumo among other things. As vajra master I'm not agree with the fact that Sathya Tumo is not accurate. Someone has said  the mantras are not correct but in Indonesia the lineage and teachings about Tumo are different from other tradition as the lineage has merged the teachings from many eastern traditions / islamic ones since the wali songo... The lineage from Hari Winarso is genuine he has received Vajradhara physically during the year 2003 from Oguen Trinley Dorje, Vajrayogini transmission physically from Sakya Trizin, Mahamudra from Gyalwa Karma XVII, Gtummo Dalai Lama from Vajra Master I Gusti Ngurah Agung Suryaputra among many other ancient or modern systems. He has also received javanese esoteric system from various masters and currently the only one who allow some of these teaching to be available to the western world. It is a pity to see that so many new age teacher are selling them without proper personal practice so it is not a surprise to see people being disappointed by these system. It is better to receive from a true practicer.

Most people would be surprised by the abilities of a genuine Sathya Tumo disciple who have done all the workings on daily basis. I know 2 Masters who can stop Inner Power by using higher level of this Tumo and who can access many other occult powers...