Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

This is an addition to the Notice above of my Taoist Elixir Method 31 Meditations workshop coming this April 5 to 7:

<•>   In addition to the TTP-31 Meditation Series, during the last 4 sessions of the workshop (on Saturday and Sunday), I will also teach the Ten “Shen” Exercises, which is the next level of Tao Tan Pai Nei Gong that follows the TTP-31 Meditations.  The Ten Shen Exercises, which I have never taught before in a workshop setting (but only privately over the past 40 years) is a system of 9 standing postures and one sublime, sedentary seated meditation that develops structural sensitivity to ALL forms of energy.  That is, the Shen Exercises more deeply integrate mind and body and then the mind itself--so as to perfect intuition as a unified consciousness and thus make you more psychic.  No speculation here.  I am simply stating the truth about the result of practicing the Shen Exercises.  In fact, if one then masters the Tao Tan Pai 5 Animals Kung Fu forms, then the  Six Stars, then the Nine Flowers Nei Gong, and then survive the practice of the Five Dragons Nei Gong--one will become very psychic, to the point of literally seeing through one's eyes the karmic past lives of every person that one meets whom one needs to know about.  One of the cultivated benefits of practicing the priestly art of Tao Tan Pai.  <•> 

••> Btw, to better understand what Shen energy is, redouble your practice of the TTP-31 and then read pages 166 to 196 in Manfred Porkert’s classic tome, “Theoretical Foundations of Chinese Medicine: Systems of Correspondence” (1977, MIT Press)[You can find a PDF copy if you subscribe to Library Archives.]:  Just from reading the  definitions of 30+ forms of Qi and understanding their inter-relationships, especially the relationship between Shen Ch'i and Ching Ch'i,  you will have an accurate and precise language and vocabulary to articulate your Qigong experiences and revelations--as opposed to the muddled New Age gobbledy-gook mouthed vomit that you hear on those old cheesy Gaiam "Chi For Beginners" videos, which I hope to God are now off the shelves and gone forever.  <••

Workshop details are in my posting on Saturday at 03:17 PM above and in this substack Newsletter issue.

https://terencedunn.substack.com/p/taoist-elixir-method-tao-tan-pai

See you on Zoom or in person at the TTP-31 Workshop!

Sifu Terry

www.taichimania.com

terencedunn.substack.com

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1